I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java

Discus and support I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, when i open the Xbox Insider on my pc, it looks completely different than what I have seen in tutorials. So i can't get RTX. Can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Discount_Glittering, Dec 6, 2022.

1. I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java

For some reason, when i open the Xbox Insider on my pc, it looks completely different than what I have seen in tutorials. So i can't get RTX. Can somebody help me?

submitted by /u/Discount_Glittering
    [link] [comments]

/u/Discount_Glittering, Dec 6, 2022
  2. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
  3. CubeMasterRT Win User

I can't get Minecraft RTX

I waited for 24 hours, nothing happened, windows store did not want to download it, at last I *DELETED* windows & installed it again & it FINALLY worked!
  4. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

I can't get Minecraft RTX

Hi CubeMasterRT,

I suggest deleting the game then reinstalling, also when joining a beta in the Xbox Insider it might take a while for you to get access. hope this helps!
  5. BSL Black Win User

Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

i buy minecraft bedrock but i can't get minecraft java it show me click buy
  6. RAJ DHAKAL Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

i Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition
Thema:

I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java

1. I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - can't RTX Minecraft

2. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't choose the RTX Minecraft version.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't choose the RTX Minecraft version.: Hi, I've been triying to join the beta program of Minecraft RTX using the insiders app but in the selection there is no insiders option at all. I have all the requierements and own the game but...
  4. I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15

in XboX Insiders
    I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15: Hello, I have notebook Dell Inspiron G15 with RTX 3050. And I can't in the insider app of Xbox set to RTX version of Minecraft. In the list in management menu I have only one version to set:...
  5. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  7. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  8. Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10: [IMG] Just doesn't give me the option i guess??? \"Manage\" submitted by /u/Traditional-Head57 [link] [comments]
  9. I can't leave the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 no mater what I try.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 no mater what I try.: My Windows 10 version of Bedrock minecraft simply refuses to unenroll itself from the beta no matter what I do. It's been like this for about 6 months now, and I can't change it. The messed up...
  10. I STILL Can't Leave Minecraft RTX Beta PC Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL Can't Leave Minecraft RTX Beta PC Windows 10: It's been 3 months of me trying to leave the Minecraft RTX beta. I've scoured every inch if the internet for possible solutions but nothing worked. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling minecraft...