i cant get on a specific realms

Discus and support i cant get on a specific realms in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i cant get into realms, i can get into my friends game on realms but not my own realm, the texture pack gets loaded but then i get stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sojourn20, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Sojourn20
    Sojourn20 Guest

i cant get into realms, i can get into my friends game on realms but not my own realm, the texture pack gets loaded but then i get stuck on the generating world loading resources screen, ive tried everything to get through, anyone else having this issue? how was it fixed?

:)

Sojourn20, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the device that you're using in playing the game so we can proceed with the troubleshooting steps?

Also, if you can share with me the steps you have tried, I would really appreciate it.
  3. Sojourn20 Win User

hello, thanks for the help, im playing an xbox one, ive uninstalled reinstalled, ethernet wired in, NAT open, restarted. i can get on one friends realm (diferent household) but not other friends realm ( same household), but using LAN i can get on the map that i couldnt get on realms. it has a star wars texture pack and skin pack applied. i cannot get past the 'generating world loading resources' screen.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information and I apologize for the trouble. Let's then try removing and re-adding your account.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. xNikolex Win User

I can't join my friend on minecraft but I have an Open Nat

Is it a world you're joining or a realm?

The realm should work bit ive fou d a lot of worlds i cant join possibly region specific.
  6. Calvin Tran1 Win User

I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get Minecraft, then come back to buy a Realm.

same here i cant even get realm
Thema:

1. i cant get on a specific realms - Similar Threads - cant specific realms

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i use remote play to cast from my xbox to my pc. i cant hold buttons on specific...: i use a normal wireless xbox series x controller on my xbox my pc is connected via wifi and xbox is connected via ethernet (this provides the best connection becuase i dont have another ethernet...