I can't get notifications through

Discus and support I can't get notifications through in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, I dont get invites to games, or to parties. I get notifications for messages, but my notifications are set to everything. Is anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kezzlan, Oct 7, 2021.

1. /u/kezzlan
    /u/kezzlan Guest

For some reason, I dont get invites to games, or to parties. I get notifications for messages, but my notifications are set to everything. Is anyone else having this problem? Its been like this since the last update

submitted by /u/kezzlan
    [link] [comments]

/u/kezzlan, Oct 7, 2021
  2. SnuggleWuffles Win User

Can't Manage Game DVR Captures, 0x87c40156

Hi Mister Cizl!! I'm accessing the DVR through my games and apps, i can see the captures through activity feed and notifications though but i can't get to managing them at all no matter which of those three ways i use!
  3. JohnMcL7 Win User

How to disable "Claim your points!" notifications on Xbox game bar social notifications?

Hello,

You should be able to disable notification in the Xbox app.

• Choose your Profile picture in the app.
    • Choose Settings
    • Choose Notifications
    You can uncheck the notifications you don't want

In Game Bar if you choose the cog wheel (for settings) in general just uncheck the "Show me Tips" and it should stop the notifications.

Best Regards,

XBF John
    I can't find these notifications in either location.

If I go into Xbox app, profile, settings, notifications I get the following choices:

Notify me when changes are made to the Game Pass catalogue

Notify me when I receive a message

Notify me when someone adds me as a friend

That's it, nothing about these game point notifications

If I open the game bar, settings, general there's no "Show me Tips" option, there is a 'Show tips when I start a game' but that one was already unticked and I'm still getting these game point notifications. I've checked the notifications section as well but there's nothing I can see which would relate to these game points notifications. There is a separate section Android app but I've been through the Xbox and Windows notifications but can't see a specific option to get rid of these super spammy notifications.
  4. Wardog Leader Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

It's doing the same to me right now, can't message, party invite freezes my xbox and takes several moments to go through then i can't invite people, not getting notifications of people getting online, it's just a complete mess, it's almost like they are
    too busy working on this Beta and it's messing up the XBL in the process.
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

I updated and notifs are enabled, still no party invited through companion app, I only get them through game bar
  6. rc_pettit Win User

Free Games With Gold

No, I don't get an error message. All it says is "can't download" on the notifications.
Thema:

1. I can't get notifications through - Similar Threads - can't notifications through

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  5. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  6. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  7. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  8. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  9. I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.: I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops...
  10. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....