I can't get notifications through
Discus and support I can't get notifications through in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, I dont get invites to games, or to parties. I get notifications for messages, but my notifications are set to everything. Is anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kezzlan, Oct 7, 2021.
Thema:
I can't get notifications through
Loading...
-
I can't get notifications through - Similar Threads - can't notifications through
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
I can't play my fight night champion online, I keep getting a disconnect notification
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't play my fight night champion online, I keep getting a disconnect notification: II can't play my fight night champion online, I keep getting a disconnect notification, why is this happening all of a sudden? I play in Xbox XS 3296a1ae-8af0-4edf-adab-fabbb8014d5f -
I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...
in XBoX on WindowsI can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been... -
I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.
in XBoX on WindowsI can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.: I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops... -
I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....