I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

Discus and support I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Araf Bin Faisal, May 24, 2023.

1. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

I want new perks in Game pass.

:)

Araf Bin Faisal, May 24, 2023
  2. Bricied Win User

Hi Araf,

Hope so you're doing well, perks you're trying to access are still available and valid. Perks can have limited-time availability, so make sure you're within the specified timeframe to claim or redeem them.

Hope so this will work for you 🙌!

Regards,

Bryce June
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try checking the game pass perks on Xbox Game Pass App to check if you can see newly added perks from there.

Also, what perks are you seeing on your end?
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it?

Hi, tajvav. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what specific game pass perks are you referring to? Claimed and redeemed Perks remain yours, including third-party Perks and in-game Perks for Game Pass games. If your only access to a game with an in-game Perk was through Ultimate, you’ll need another way to access it. Once your Ultimate subscription expires, you won’t see new Perks, or Perks you’ve claimed in the Perks gallery, so make sure redeem them first. For more information, please feel free to check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

No perks xbox gamepass

Do you have Xbox Game Pass, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? The reason I'm asking you this question is because only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members get exclusive access to Perks. New content will regularly be available, which you can redeem on your Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or Xbox app for Windows 10 PC.
  6. dempup Win User

DISCORD NITRO PERK

Thema:

1. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them? - Similar Threads - can't perks game

2. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...
  3. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk: The code it generate works only in the USA... I live in Brazil :( very disappointed, how to fix it MS? 99ecddb8-e7d9-4568-867d-eb66edac1a9d
  4. Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.: I've seen others having issues with this. I've set up a new Apple account, but once it tries to add the perk a message appears saying 'this code is valid for the US Store only.' If I press 'ok,'...
  5. Can't redeem Apple TV perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV perk: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming the 3 months apple tv. I haven't had an apple subscription before. On mobile, prompts me to install apple music, which I have, but then nothing else loads. On...
  6. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.: When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the USA store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox. e79cd4ba-caf5-4d82-b621-4633848dfaca
  7. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.: When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox. ***Moved from musicandvideo***...
  8. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  9. I can't find Discord Nitro perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Discord Nitro perk: Hello , i have a problem with my gamepass so i bought today Ultimate xbox gamepass for pc everything going good , but when i go for the perks i don't find the Discord nitro despite the fact...
  10. Can't redeem game pass ultimate perk

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem game pass ultimate perk: I'm getting this error messege, my account is from Brazil Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. CatalogSkuDataNotFound...