I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P

Discus and support I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t get my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P headset mic to work on my Xbox series X. a566d5a3-8791-4dd2-ab51-90aea99a937c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ladonna rash, Nov 14, 2022.

1. ladonna rash
    ladonna rash Guest

I can’t get my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P headset mic to work on my Xbox series X.

:)

ladonna rash, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Bry_ Win User

Headset audio

The headset I use right now is the steelseries Arctis 1 and I use a xbox one s console and it’s been happening within the whole system. i’ve had the same problem with three different mics. The controller and console works fine but for some reason I only hear audio on the left side of my mic. i’ve tried different things but nothing seems to work with my problem
  3. CarletonWaite Win User

In game chat not detecting a microphone

I am having the same issue with steelseries arctis 9x

I believe its the game as warzone still picks up the mic where destiny 2 does not have a mic icon.

I can't hear anyone and they cant hear me.

Also everyone else's mics work fine.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

headset for my xbox X and PS5

Hello Vladimir015! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

From my own experience, the SteelSeries ARCTIS 7X is a fantastic headset and works with both consoles. I also use a different SteelSeries for streaming as well.
  5. Bloodyrian Win User

Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please

I am having the same issue with my mic and its not the headset or the controller but rather the update for the controller if there was a way to go back to the default version i would like to do that. I updated the original controller that came with the
    Xbox one X and a new wireless controller while having my Steelseries Arctis 3 headset pluged in as suggested for both controllers now the mic only works on my wired controller. I will put the version of the update i am referring to shortly.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 9X or the Turtle Beach Elite 800x. Both are really great in my Opinion.
Thema:

1. I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P - Similar Threads - can’t mic Steelseries

2. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  3. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  4. Friend can’t get mic to work for PC Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t get mic to work for PC Xbox app.: My friend has a HyperX Cloud Alpha mic for his gaming PC and he can’t seem to get it to work on the Xbox app for PC. He has attempted to join the party and talk, but we have to use Discord for...
  5. My Xbox mic isn’t working. They can’t hear me but i can hear them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox mic isn’t working. They can’t hear me but i can hear them.: My Xbox mic isn’t working. They can’t hear me but i can hear them. 4b2d8013-33ca-4983-95b1-57523e89935c
  6. My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...: I have an Xbox one S. I’m not sure why the mic works in discord, but not in the Xbox party. I don’t change anything when I switch, my mic isn’t muted but when I go to an Xbox party others can’t...
  7. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  8. I can’t change mic monitoring. Controller is up to date

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change mic monitoring. Controller is up to date: Chat mixer is grey I also can’t update controller 8fae9158-f2a8-46a5-b4b2-69d5a77b9d2e
  9. Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that: Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that I have the wire lvl50 pdp wireless mic please help afd8a3b6-de1d-4303-b6fe-8962f37551b7
  10. Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat: Why can’t I talk in open party when playing cod fd172688-94e9-4255-9f40-4246156161f5