I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P

Discus and support I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t get my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P headset mic to work on my Xbox series X. a566d5a3-8791-4dd2-ab51-90aea99a937c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ladonna rash, Nov 14, 2022.

1. ladonna rash
    ladonna rash Guest

I can’t get my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P headset mic to work on my Xbox series X.

:)

ladonna rash, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Bry_ Win User

Headset audio

The headset I use right now is the steelseries Arctis 1 and I use a xbox one s console and it’s been happening within the whole system. i’ve had the same problem with three different mics. The controller and console works fine but for some reason I only hear audio on the left side of my mic. i’ve tried different things but nothing seems to work with my problem
  3. CarletonWaite Win User

In game chat not detecting a microphone

I am having the same issue with steelseries arctis 9x

I believe its the game as warzone still picks up the mic where destiny 2 does not have a mic icon.

I can't hear anyone and they cant hear me.

Also everyone else's mics work fine.
  4. Bloodyrian Win User

Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please

I am having the same issue with my mic and its not the headset or the controller but rather the update for the controller if there was a way to go back to the default version i would like to do that. I updated the original controller that came with the
    Xbox one X and a new wireless controller while having my Steelseries Arctis 3 headset pluged in as suggested for both controllers now the mic only works on my wired controller. I will put the version of the update i am referring to shortly.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 9X or the Turtle Beach Elite 800x. Both are really great in my Opinion.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
Thema:

1. I can’t get my mic to work on my Steelseries Arctis Nova 1P - Similar Threads - can’t mic Steelseries

2. Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that: Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that I have the wire lvl50 pdp wireless mic please help afd8a3b6-de1d-4303-b6fe-8962f37551b7
  3. Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat: Why can’t I talk in open party when playing cod fd172688-94e9-4255-9f40-4246156161f5
  4. Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat: Why can’t I talk in open party when playing cod fd172688-94e9-4255-9f40-4246156161f5
  5. My mic won’t work and I can’t hear anybody else talking but I have tried different headsets...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic won’t work and I can’t hear anybody else talking but I have tried different headsets...: My mic hasn’t worked in game chat or party chat for about a week or two I have tried 3 different headsets and 2 different controllers but it won’t work I checked my settings and they seem to be...
  6. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]
  7. Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller Mic not working - can’t hear team in game chat but they can hear me.: Hey yall, Slightly different problem than the ones i typically see and have dealt with. Been playing a lot of Warzone and while in game chat, I cannot hear any of my teammates BUT they can hear...
  8. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  9. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...: submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments]
  10. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]