I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off ,...

Discus and support I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off ,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off , hard reset, NAT says open .. etc.. driving me crazy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuckedPark36050, Dec 10, 2022.

1. I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off ,...

cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off , hard reset, NAT says open .. etc.. driving me crazy

:)

BuckedPark36050, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Jj Wireman Win User

Mt game chat doesn't work

My game chat doesn't work in any of my games from cod to fortnight. I went through all my game and Xbox communication sittings and changed them to allow game chat and text and power cycled the Xbox and unplugged the power and waited about 10 minutes to turn it back on. I did that a total of 4 times. I even tried turning the sittings off then do the reset and power cycle then turn them back on and still no game chat. Although my party chat works and I can talk on there but as soon as I switch to game chat it stops working and no one can hear me. This is really frustrating because this is a brand new xbox series s console and this happens a week after I got it.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off , hard reset, NAT says open .. etc.. driving me crazy

Hello again, thanks for the feedback.
  4. Georges C. Win User

I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off , hard reset, NAT says open .. etc.. driving me crazy

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BuckedPark36050, you are playing on the console or pc, if you are on the console, know if you have received any ban or suspension from Enforcement, usually this type of suspension affects parties in games.

When you say you tried a hard reset on the console, you even reset your console while keeping games and Apps, in case you haven't tried to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. BuckedPark36050 Win User

It is an Xbox series x,

Definitely not banned, new to X box and the chat hasn’t worked since I received it 3 months ago.

Love the system, just want to have chat for Supercross 5 etc..

I have done that type of reset in the past .. I have messed around with my router and the NAT port etc.. now it went from moderate to open ..

Maybe I will try that reset again..

I don’t let my son use chat.. I even took his account off to see if that was confusing the chat setting ..
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thema:

I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off ,...

1. I cant get my game chat to work at all ! on any game .. tried everything .. power on/off ,... - Similar Threads - cant game chat

2. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  3. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  4. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  5. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  6. How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...: Game chat doesnt work but private party chat does fcc0fb7d-1c59-47fe-af11-1292c20576ca
  7. Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...: When i play COD mw2 multiplayer in a party I can only hear and talk to my party member when in Game. When i play alone (not in party) everyhing works fine. Ive compared my settings to other party...
  8. headset chat mixer is greyed cant hear my game or music

in XBoX on Windows
    headset chat mixer is greyed cant hear my game or music: everytime i plug in my earbuds it says connected and when i go to headset chat mixer its greyed 4051daa8-c184-4097-8d87-633f85fb3a14
  9. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  10. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?: So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same...