I can’t get my free game with gold, bleed 2... it keeps trying to charge me full price.

Discus and support I can’t get my free game with gold, bleed 2... it keeps trying to charge me full price. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like help getting my free game with gold, imsubscribed to gamepass ultimate, and i want to get bleed 2. It isnt getting bought. Need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ak1raTetsuO, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Ak1raTetsuO
    Ak1raTetsuO Guest

I can’t get my free game with gold, bleed 2... it keeps trying to charge me full price.

I would like help getting my free game with gold, imsubscribed to gamepass ultimate, and i want to get bleed 2. It isnt getting bought. Need help please

:)

Ak1raTetsuO, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Willis Hall Win User

Unable to Download Left 4 Dead 2 for the Ultimate Game Sale.

If you accidently buy it full price after clicking on the sale, they give you it free. I got charged £19.99 and called them, they have me my money back and let me keep the game free of charge.
  3. Pudddles Win User

Problem with Games with Gold

Nope not working for me either - the arcade games yes, but the 2 "Free with Gold" full games have prices still, and yes my gold account is current. Any ideas?
  4. Stormcrow759 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ok, so, then I'm not paying gold for a year but it's gonna charge me 14.99 in august? The price I was paying for ultimate anyway which includes gold? Shouldn't the charge come august be less than full price because I have gold free til april, thus I'm only
    paying for the pass?

Sorry if I'm not getting my brain around this, but my accounts subscriptions page is not very forthcoming with details.
  5. ContraDblDragon Win User

Xbox live gold, batman telltale.

Hi , did that allow you to install the free game with gold?
    No. Only charge full price instead of free
  6. zBlunnTz Win User

Wont let me see prices as say bundle only, and doesn't let me download the free games

Im a gold member but when i try to buy halo 5 with the gold deal it charges me a full price as if i didnt have gold
Thema:

1. I can’t get my free game with gold, bleed 2... it keeps trying to charge me full price. - Similar Threads - can’t free game

2. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  3. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  4. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  5. Why can’t I re-download clustertruck (a game I previously installed) for free now I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I re-download clustertruck (a game I previously installed) for free now I have to...: I re-downloaded clustertruck a game I used to play a lot and now I have to pay to re-download it which is stupid since I already paid for it now I have to pay again....
  6. is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way i can get a free gamer tag change as i have been laid off of work and can’t...: i really want to change it but also can’t afford to pay $10 for a new change when i should get a free one and i never got it 085ac9e8-d690-4a91-b68d-6a274334d3c7
  7. im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing through cloud gaming and can’t get past this page- it won’t even let me free up...: [img] How do I get past this 56372549-366e-4491-aa25-47d48feaf7fd
  8. You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...: Hello, Firstly I hope everyone is staying safe and well during the pandemic. Microsoft chat help is pushing me left, right and centre without resolution (and the xbox chat isnt letting me talk...
  9. Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One: It’s been 6 months I can’t buy a free (with gold) 360 game on my Xbox One, every time it says "add a payment method" even if it’s free. The problem is that I already have 3 different payment...
  10. Can’t download free Xbox 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download free Xbox 360 game with gold: would anyone be able to fill me in with knowledge? So I have an Xbox One and Xbox live and have been having issues downloading free 360 games. I have my card on file with my account for...