I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

Discus and support I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J_213, Sep 5, 2022.

1. J_213
    J_213 Guest

I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on...

It wont let me get minecraft for free on my computer. Can someone please help me, because it is really annoying me with this and i have no idea how to fix it.

:)

J_213, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Fu Long Tay Win User

Minecraft Java → Bedrock Redemption is not working

Same issue here, I own Minecraft Java Edition but I am unable to even access the page on the Microsoft Store to get the bedrock edition and the launcher just tells me incompatible with launcher
  3. Arsalan_824 Win User

Minecraft Java asks me to buy again.

Hi Fernando,

I have tried this already and it does not work.

The problem is that when Iog into microsoft and look at my owned games, it appears that my microsoft account does not own minecraft java edition and only owns the bedrock edition, even though i've been playing Java edition on it daily up till now.

Thanks.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??

Oh no, If you have bought Minecraft before, you’re now getting the other edition for free. Follow these steps to redeem it:

Click here to go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC(The one I listed above).

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account. Please note: If you still only have a Mojang account and have not yet migrated to a Microsoft account, you will have to migrate to a Microsoft account before you can redeem your new game.

Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can t play Minecraft Java Edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you own Minecraft for Windows, you should be able to get Minecraft Java Edition for free.

Make sure to sign in to this link using the account that owns the Minecraft for Bedrock PC and click "Get": https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraf...

Once you have it, sign out on the Minecraft launcher and sign back in to play the game.
Thema:

1. I cant get minecraft java on Microsoft store for free even though I own bedrock edition on... - Similar Threads - cant minecraft java

2. I have minecraft bedrock on PC but cant get java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on PC but cant get java?: I recently saw you could get both minecraft versions for free. First, I thought it was only for people who have Java, but I realized if you have bedrock minecraft you can get it too. However, when...
  3. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...
  4. I cant enable Multiplayer on my Java edition of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant enable Multiplayer on my Java edition of Minecraft: I recently got Minecraft today and it said that go to Microsoft account settings . But once there i could not find where in settings I needed to go. I watched a bunch of videos and they told me to...
  5. I cant play minecraft multiplayer java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer java: I been wanting to play minecraft java edition multiplayer but its locked and says change your settings on microsoft, I set my age to my real age above 18 and left the family group i was in and in...
  6. I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...: You guys can look at my account to confirm i bought it, im logged in on the right account in the launcher, and i have access to java edition. but for bedrock instead of the play button i have a...
  7. cant get minecraft java to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant get minecraft java to launch: I purchased minecraft java addition for my son but it will not launch. This has been extremely frustatring 6d3ae72d-9961-4cfd-9170-3132902f6805
  8. bought minecraft java edition and still cant play

in XBoX Accessibility
    bought minecraft java edition and still cant play: So I just bought the minecraft java and bedrock deluxe edition and It wont let me play java. I click on the launcher and it only gives me a demo option for java but I can play the bedrock version...
  9. Minecraft tells me that i cant play java becouse of family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft tells me that i cant play java becouse of family sharing: Minecraft tells me that i cant play java becouse of family sharing its confusing becouse im an adult i dont have family account and i dont have family sharing soo i need help...
  10. Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant claim minecraft java, even tho i purchased bedrock: i have an old account that is bedrock, when i log in to claim java it wont let me but instead says to buy the bundle or buy java on its own. 36a8b7e0-5f0d-45ac-9bc6-155d8fde27fc