I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a...

Discus and support I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x says it's not compatible. I have a Samsung 4k qled tv 9cc6a2df-f152-477c-8d68-ad4735348c05 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shawn Scott2, May 22, 2023.

1. Shawn Scott2
    Shawn Scott2 Guest

I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a...

I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x says it's not compatible. I have a Samsung 4k qled tv

:)

Shawn Scott2, May 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

Are you sure you do t mean xbox one s?

Jedi survivor isn't available on xbox ones

.xbox one games don't have s or x requirement

They are just xbox ones
  3. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game coming up today xbox I'm happy for it I can't wait for it to play Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game the best game
  4. C.M. 55321 Win User

Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

I bought a new Series X yesterday just for Jedi Survivor, and the store says currently not available.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?

Xbox One version of Jedi Survivor will be a separate game. They aren't making the Xbox X|S version playable on the Xbox One. Just to clear that up. As for when it is going to be released, we have no idea.

According to Eurogamer "Neither exec detailed exactly when we might see Star Wars Jedi: Survivor's last-gen release to actually occur. We will update you when we know more."

https://www.eurogamer.net/star-wars-jedi-survivor-coming-to-playstation-4-xbox-one
  6. dbaps2 Win User

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X

I can't buy Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for free with my Gold membership. It keeps giving me the Xbox One X option when I have an Xbox One S. I am in the Beta program so I do have an advanced image of the game.
    There's not a separate X or S option. All games that work for the One will work on any version of the One. If it says it's One X Enhanced, that just means it'll look the best on an X, but the game will still work on any version of the One. So that would still
    be the game you would want to download.
    It lists in the description that the game will also work on the Xbox One. When I click on the Star Wars Jedi Knight icon in the Games with Gold section It says Xbox One X enhanced in small letters over the large literal "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy."
    When I click on the "see price" button it was just bouncing back. Now IT IS WORKING!. I'm getting a backwards compatibility screen and then the confirm purchase screen. Someone must have fixed this issue in the store. I didn't do anything except try again
    several hours later.

Thanks everyone!
Thema:

1. I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a... - Similar Threads - can't jedi survivor

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  9. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  10. Games with Gold. Can't download Jedi academy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold. Can't download Jedi academy.: When I click the "see price" tab, a window that says "Server Error in '/' Application" comes up and then it has a runtime error message underneath it. What's going on?...