I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help
Discus and support I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert G.Cutter, Sep 21, 2020.
Thema:
I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help
Loading...
-
I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help - Similar Threads - can't PubG goes
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
I have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: لدي مشكلة مع Baji عندما أقوم بتحديث أصدقائي لا أستطيع 9ebb8204-a440-4a7a-a9d2-58d90918fa35 -
Can't share PUBG video with Xbox live app windows10
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't share PUBG video with Xbox live app windows10: I use the xbox application on Windows 10 Family version 1709 (16299.248) When I save a screenshot or video clip using the microsoft game bar, I can not share it in the xbox live news feed. I meet... -
Can't complete install of PUBG
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't complete install of PUBG: hey guys, So I just purchased PUBG and it stops at 58.5%. I cancelled it and then tried redownloading. Same result. I did a hard reset, same outcome. I have 260GB of free space. Can someone... -
Bought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg
in XBoX Games and AppsBought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg: Normally when I buy something and the price changes or a promotion starts within a couple of weeks I get the adjustment made no problem. In this case the source never was part of the promotion and...