I can't get into Minecraft realms because it says I need a person to change it.

Discus and support I can't get into Minecraft realms because it says I need a person to change it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have logged into the family Microsoft app and I am not part of a family so there is no one to change my settings so I can play on realms, what do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinghmVYZ, Mar 26, 2023.

1. SinghmVYZ
    SinghmVYZ Guest

I have logged into the family Microsoft app and I am not part of a family so there is no one to change my settings so I can play on realms, what do I do? Where do I go to change it?

:)

SinghmVYZ, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

If you're a minor you will not be able to change it, you'll need to ask your adult parent/guardian to add you as a member on their family group so they can manage it for you.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  4. Monto816 Win User

I can't play the games online

This doesn't help with my situation. Nothing I can do to change my settings so I can play with my friends on Minecraft which should be a game that EVERYONE should have multiplayer compatibility but for some reason, I can't do it. The game says I need realm
    which is fine, but apparently my settings are messed up and I can't change it. I'm 17 fresh out of high school and a man can't play Minecraft with the boys when my birthday almost coming up. My account shouldn't be labeled as "child" When I'm a grown person
    now.
  5. TomWard5 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out.
  6. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
Thema:

1. I can't get into Minecraft realms because it says I need a person to change it. - Similar Threads - can't Minecraft realms

2. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  3. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  4. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  5. I can't access Minecraft Realms on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access Minecraft Realms on Xbox one S: I cannot enter any Realms on Minecraft. My Microsoft account settings are set 100% for adult usage. It has a button that says, Fix This. When I click it, it brings me to a page that says, " Choose...
  6. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...
  7. I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.: I had asked a question before about not being able to access my Info Settings, and thankfully I have been able to access my Settings now. Unfortunately, I still can't join Minecraft Realms after...
  8. I can't create a realm on minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't create a realm on minecraft.: It keeps asking for me to go on my "family group" I didn't create one so I don't know how to make a realm. 3d6798cc-e2e1-4237-a498-2460b9fab68c
  9. Why can't I play on Minecraft realm when I have everything is allowed on mutliplayer online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play on Minecraft realm when I have everything is allowed on mutliplayer online...: I tried playing on minecraft realm never had this problem it tells me I can't play due to my microsoft settings but I have everything on allowed on my settings so what is the problem...
  10. I can't see my minecraft realm I just purchased in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my minecraft realm I just purchased in game: So I decided to restart my Minecraft realm and I went through with the purchase but I didn't play on it right away. I pressed go back after naming it instead of playing it. I was looking to see...