I can't get into Minecraft beta channel

Discus and support I can't get into Minecraft beta channel in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I couldn't find Minecraft beta channel page in the Preview panel in Xbox Insider Hub. submitted by /u/Simprole [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Simprole, Jul 30, 2022.

1. /u/Simprole
    /u/Simprole Guest

I couldn't find Minecraft beta channel page in the Preview panel in Xbox Insider Hub.

submitted by /u/Simprole
    [link] [comments]

/u/Simprole, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Ultim4teAkum4 Win User

Group not found and no beta forum access

I can't enter either when I sign in on my XBOX it has the beta channel but I can't get in the forums
  3. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  5. hawkeyes46 Win User

I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it?
    This forum is for those Insiders testing future beta releases of Windows 10 and is not a support site for Minecraft. Their support site is at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  6. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
Thema:

1. I can't get into Minecraft beta channel - Similar Threads - can't Minecraft beta

2. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  3. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  4. I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta: I was from the time of the old xbox insider hub app and I was participating in the minecraft beta. I ended up stopping playing for a long time (note: still participating in the beta) and only...
  5. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  6. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  7. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  8. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  9. Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get out of Minecraft Beta, I opted in then got suspended: I opted into the Minecraft for windows 10 beta using the insider program, then some time later I got suspended for no reason (that's a whole different story and I've been trying to get it...
  10. I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!: I have tried everything! The Powershell thing, the check for other accounts enrolled thing, the leave xbox insider thing. NOTHING WORKS! submitted by /u/celutav [link] [comments]