I cant get gaming services to run

Discus and support I cant get gaming services to run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have finally got both xbox app and gaming services installed but gaming services is still having the same issue but i did notice through my task... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Ward2, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Aaron Ward2
    Aaron Ward2 Guest

I have finally got both xbox app and gaming services installed but gaming services is still having the same issue but i did notice through my task manager that gamingservices.net is running but gamingservices isnt running and it wont let me start it i will leave a screen shot below for further comprehension.

I cant get gaming services to run [​IMG]

:)

Aaron Ward2, Jan 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Aaron. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Aaron. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. shjqi jsiaiq Win User

how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f

hello, ichecked the services and the gaming services 2 of them are running Xbox Accessory Management Service was off i clicked start

Xbox Live Auth Manager is already running Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking Service was off i clicked start all of them are running right now and the issue of riot client and ea still saying the cant get updates
  5. VONKYZER Win User

So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

Says I am connected to xbox live but cant get into BF4-says I am not logged in. test connection and get service error-check the service notice and it says systems are up and running.....wth?
  6. Rockygee222 Win User

Xbox app on PC not installing game

Still no luck... When I look in my services, there are two services called 'Gaming Services' but only one of them is running. When I try and run the other one, I get error 31.
Thema:

1. I cant get gaming services to run - Similar Threads - cant gaming services

2. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  3. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  4. HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT INSTALL GAMING SERVICES AND I CANT PLAY...: Ok so when I try installing minecraft and gaming services aswell BUT here is the problem THIS STUPID ANNOYING ERROR POPS UP!!! IT SHOWS UP THIS DUMB IDIOTIC 0x80246008 ERROR CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP...
  5. I cant install gaming services.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install gaming services.: Ok so, basically i was downloading a game from the gamepass, and it stopped at 117 mb of 10 GB, it didnt continue, then i tried to stop de download but it didnt happen, so i restarted the PC....
  6. Service called Gaming Service not in pc and cant be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service called Gaming Service not in pc and cant be installed: I recently bought minecraft both java and bedrock edition, but to download the new mc launcher i get an error and it says to go to microsoft store where it says gaming service not installed and i...
  7. cant install gaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant install gaming services: so ive been trying to install gaming services but it dosent install i just need to install PLEASE someone help me install this thing i just need the dowload or somthing beacuse it just wont...
  8. cant get my games service to work so i can play games on pc any help is aprecatied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant get my games service to work so i can play games on pc any help is aprecatied: any help on getting my game service to work so i can play thank u in advance 41927b95-276b-4469-afa9-90fecd609d66
  9. Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services cant be update Xbox program not able to download games: I am trying to use the Xbox PC system for a game that was bought in the Microsoft store and I am being told the Gaming services needs updated. When I try to update I get a error code. I have tried...
  10. Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.: The option to uninstall isnt available. I need to take an online test and the test taking software is saying that gaming services is running. I end it in task manager and it keeps coming back. Why...