I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.

Discus and support I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I choose the free with gold option, nothing happens. The same happens when I try using deals with gold. My gold membership is paid up to date. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McTheory90, Oct 4, 2016.

1. McTheory90
    McTheory90 Guest

I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.

When I choose the free with gold option, nothing happens. The same happens when I try using deals with gold. My gold membership is paid up to date. I AM allowed to pay full price for a game. Solution please.

:)

McTheory90, Oct 4, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    To Play Games With Gold,Should You Also Have Xbox Live?

you need a paid membership to get deals or Games with gold

ngocphi, Oct 4, 2016
  3. Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Hi DaedalPopcorn48. I know what you mean, sometimes they can be confusing. Anyway here is my take on it.

Xbox Live - it's the service you use when you log into your account. Doesn't matter if you have the free service or the paid gold subscription, everyone can access Xbox Live.

Xbox Live Account - That's the account you make the first time you use the service.

Xbox Live Membership - That's the membership you are given when you join the service, whether free or gold.

Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Live Subscription - This is the paid service to allow you to use multiplayer, get deals with gold and free games with gold each month. This also includes party chat and a few more perks that you get with gold.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 4, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey McTheory90 -

I shifted your thread to the more applicable forum, just a head's up there!

Now. When you say, "nothing happens" when you try to pick up one of the Games with Gold, what exactly do you mean by that? And what game are you trying to acquire that is not working?

More information will help us better look into things. I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date. :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 4, 2016
  5. The Glovner
    The Glovner Guest
    How much space do you have on your hard drive (I've noticed far slower responses when my internal hard drive is weighed down). Also what sort of internet speeds are you getting usually as this interaction no doubt sends and receives data (uploading/downloading)
    so that could well be slowing things down.

And how long do you actually wait for before backing out of the process?

The Glovner, Oct 4, 2016
  6. McTheory90
    McTheory90 Guest
    In reply to Miss Bijoux, I have tried to pick up the free Super Mega Baseball in Games With Gold, via my Xboxone. When I select the free purchase option it returns me to the previous screen. This also happens on deals with gold.

In contrast, if I select the full price, I get the normal "working" response. (Purchased Forza Horizon 3 Saturday for example).

My internet speed is pretty good; no problems there. My xbox console is set as "home".

McTheory90, Oct 4, 2016
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

what happens when you try the free purchase via xbox.com?

WPAK, Oct 5, 2016
  8. McTheory90
    McTheory90 Guest

In response to WPAK, Games With Gold is not available at all when I sign into my account on PC. I do not use any other devices and do not have windows 10.

McTheory90, Oct 5, 2016
  9. Hello.

I have the same problem.

When i try to purchase a 'Games with gold' or 'Deals with gold' title, i will be redirected to the Xbox Live Gold Site, where i can buy a membership.

If i try to purchase the title via Xbox.com the same happens. i'm redirected to microsoft.com/de-de/store , where my membership is not known yet. i have to log in at the microsoft site again to get the free game or the deal working.

Deleting the account at the Xbox One and even a reset of the Xbox One doesn't work.

This error occurs first at September 16th.

Purchasing a (Gold)-game (with the same account) at my Xbox 360 works like it should.

Pinke Bulette, Oct 5, 2016
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    If/when you guys try to "purchase" the free Games with Gold games on the website, please make sure you are signed into your account as the new store page sometimes doesn't remember to sign you in automatically.

If you continue to experience purchasing and/or billing issues, you will need to reach out to

phone support
    directly for further assistance. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with account related issues directly here on the public facing forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
  11. Pinke Bulette Win User

Hello.

I have the same problem.

When i try to purchase a 'Games with gold' or 'Deals with gold' title, i will be redirected to the Xbox Live Gold Site, where i can buy a membership.

If i try to purchase the title via Xbox.com the same happens. i'm redirected to microsoft.com/de-de/store , where my membership is not known yet. i have to log in at the microsoft site again to get the free game or the deal working.

Deleting the account at the Xbox One and even a reset of the Xbox One doesn't work.

This error occurs first at September 16th.

Purchasing a (Gold)-game (with the same account) at my Xbox 360 works like it should.
  12. McTheory90 Win User

In response to WPAK, Games With Gold is not available at all when I sign into my account on PC. I do not use any other devices and do not have windows 10.
  13. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey McTheory90 -

I shifted your thread to the more applicable forum, just a head's up there!

Now. When you say, "nothing happens" when you try to pick up one of the Games with Gold, what exactly do you mean by that? And what game are you trying to acquire that is not working?

More information will help us better look into things. :)
  14. Miss Bijoux Win User

If/when you guys try to "purchase" the free Games with Gold games on the website, please make sure you are signed into your account as the new store page sometimes doesn't remember to sign you in automatically.

If you continue to experience purchasing and/or billing issues, you will need to reach out to

phone support
    directly for further assistance. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with account related issues directly here on the public facing forums.

Thanks for understanding.
  15. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what happens when you try the free purchase via xbox.com?
Thema:

1. I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date. - Similar Threads - cant Free Gold

2. i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week: Hello. I cant play free xbox games like HFF (human fall flat) and more. I have the same problem for 1 week now. 4ab13693-fb73-499e-b02d-7256fdf16772
  3. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  4. I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on ...: I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access so it only shows up as "Play this with EA Access, or Buy it to Own", not "Buy for free...
  5. Cant get free xbox live gold trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant get free xbox live gold trial: i cant gefree trial xbox live gold for my account tho i have bought a new console.There is no promotion on my dashboard df94e6ea-510e-4d1c-8ae7-f680c7c19151
  6. cant get my free trail of gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant get my free trail of gold membership: hey. thanks for helping me. I bought a pre-owened xbox 360 and cant access the free trail. I spoke to an agent and after about 15 minutes she gave me a link to this website. am I still eligible to...
  7. I'm new to xbox and kust downloaded the free starwars game in gold.... I cant get it to start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm new to xbox and kust downloaded the free starwars game in gold.... I cant get it to start.: I'm trying to play this 360game on an x one console, but there is no start button on the x one remote. What do I do to play this game? 30df1e3d-23e8-4165-88af-3063a2b0ce61
  8. Why cant I enjoy the free month of Gold without a credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I enjoy the free month of Gold without a credit card?: Im in europe, and its not unusual for a person of my age to not own a credit card. WHY would you require credit card information for free stuff? This makes me not wanna buy your games...
  9. 0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games: 0150017 Xbox Live Download error cant Download free Gold games So i moved from Germany to Switzerland and changed all the account infos a while ago and i had this error once before and now again...
  10. Xbox Live Gold but cant download free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold but cant download free games: I have Xbox Live Gold but when i bought RocketLeague I didn't get the Games With Gold Discount and cannot get the free games either. Anybody able to help? I have tried a restart I have also...