I can't get any Bingo collection pieces

Discus and support I can't get any Bingo collection pieces in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got tired of Microsoft Bingo some time ago and uninstalled it. Recently I decided to play again and downloaded a current version. I still have 1 more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cb1999, Nov 21, 2019.

1. cb1999
    cb1999 Guest

I got tired of Microsoft Bingo some time ago and uninstalled it. Recently I decided to play again and downloaded a current version. I still have 1 more set of collection pieces in each of the last 3 countries to go to complete the sets but after numerous
    rounds and a level up, I am still not getting any pieces in my luggage. Have they been discontinued? It's never taken this long to get them before.

:)

cb1999, Nov 21, 2019
  2. cb1999 Win User

This was a real experience. I was on the phone for about 2 hours and transferred 6 times. Not one of the people even knew the game, much less how it worked. The first 5 transferred me 'to the right person' after obviously not understanding. The 6th was
    going to transfer me but after I told her about the previous ones, she spent a good bit of time trying to understand the game so she wouldn't transfer me incorrectly. However, the person she transferred me to didn't know anything about the game either. I uninstalled
    it and reinstalled it but don't expect much from that since it was up to date. She's going to call me back in a week to see if it's working. This is a Microsoft game. How is it no one there knows anything about it? It runs thru Xbox on my computer but not
    on a console. It's the same game either way.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try call the Support in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

5. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  6. Flash0125 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please at least tell us you are working on this.

Still don't get any community bingo credit after a power bingo so I can't earn keys.
Thema:

1. I can't get any Bingo collection pieces - Similar Threads - can't Bingo collection

2. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc
  3. can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to Bingo: Wonder why , Lately at night when I try to log into Bingo. It says it can't connect. But when I go to Microsoft cards, I never have ny problem. What's up with that?...
  4. I can't get my Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my Bingo game.: I can't get my Bingo game. a44928b8-4170-434f-b71e-3919ae9273ee
  5. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430
  6. Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game: Why i cab't enter it. it says that my internet connection not found or can't be used 9bd292a9-dcf7-4bf4-92a1-01b22254de1e
  7. Can't sign in to Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Bingo game: I have been trying to sign in for hours, my internet is fine, but the sign in process keeps saying there was a connection problem and to contact this site if the problem persists. This is the...
  8. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: I can't get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I get a message that says to visit this site. Can you please check into this problem? 96750b61-c93d-4d52-b64f-37b904aaefd6
  9. can't install microsoft bingo after accidentally uninstalling it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install microsoft bingo after accidentally uninstalling it: How do I get it to reinstall? I've tried every day for the past 5 days only to get 'can't install - will try again later' - but it never does and still won't let me install it if I try to do it....
  10. Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.: I have not been able to claim my key or power up gifts or rewards for a week. As soon as I click on an icon to claim a reward or gift, it crashes. I love playing the game, but it's a lot more...