I can't get achievements on xbox

Discus and support I can't get achievements on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was supposed to get the achievement 2 years ago but never got it e9e41ef6-2a74-4c73-9c6a-e6f18a0fd611 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chrome OS, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Chrome OS
    Chrome OS Guest

So I was supposed to get the achievement 2 years ago but never got it

:)

Chrome OS, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you were unable to get the achievements 2 years ago. We know that it is important for you to see the achievements to every game you play. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for further details about this?
    2. Did you stop playing the game? What game/s are you having issues with?
    3. Is the game still available on Microsoft Store? Is the game developer still in business?
    4. Was it possible that you have set your achievements history to hide?
    More details about achievements for your reference:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. spawn619316 Win User

Online achievements

I thought that might be the case, but people that like to get all the achievements can't get them all, so they can't complete it 100%. I would think xbox would step in to see people can still obtain these achievements
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can't I get rid of this achievement

Once a achievement has been unlocked on a game it can't be hidden or removed.

You shouldn't be letting other people on your account in the first place.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't I get rid of this achievement

You cannot delete any achievements. Don't listen to the IA, they don't know what they're talking about
Thema:

1. I can't get achievements on xbox - Similar Threads - can't achievements

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  5. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  7. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  8. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  9. I can't get two point hospital to track achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get two point hospital to track achievements: Two point hospital won't track achievements. Help I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and started a new game It unlocked level 10 hospital and cure a patient then it stopped tracking it...
  10. Can't I get rid of this achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I get rid of this achievement: Someone played on my Xbox account and I want to get rid of the stats and achievements for Lego marvel superheroes 2. If there's anyone that Microsoft that can get rid of the stats that will be...