I can't get access to my correct Microsoft account.

Discus and support I can't get access to my correct Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright, I have never requested for help on a forum as typically, you can search on google and find people with similar issues, and find similar... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeutralAim, Mar 27, 2023.

1. NeutralAim
    NeutralAim Guest

Alright, I have never requested for help on a forum as typically, you can search on google and find people with similar issues, and find similar solutions. However, I have spent many hours attempting to find a way to fix this problem with no luck.

I only used Xbox live for one thing, and that was for my Minecraft account when the Mojang-Microsoft migration took place. That account functioned perfectly fine up until recently. So, i used to log into that account with no issues. Around 8 months ago, I stopped playing Minecraft for a while, only to come back around a month ago to find out that I couldn't log in. I tried every email that could be potentially attached, and every password. I tried Minecraft and Microsoft support. Minecraft support just told me to ask Microsoft, and Microsoft support is awful, especially under the Xbox Live category. You can't speak to an actual human and it only allows contact to that god awful chatbot that doesn't "Understand" anything, as it says. I spent hours in the first attempt googling and trying to find a solution, and got nothing. I gave up. Today, I am once again going to try to recover this account. During my initial recovery attempt, I tried my phone number to sign in, and ended up attaching the email address that I used to use, to some random account that I don't remember creating which was attached to said phone number. This led me to believe that my account was outright deleted/no longer exists for some reason. I can assure you that I have been using the correct login details and It's not a matter of forgetting them as I use almost the exact same details across a variety of platforms, which I have not discontinued my use of.

Here are some things I have already tried. (Mentioned above but listed for ease of view):

1. Contacting Minecraft Support

2. Contacting Microsoft Support (Doesn't work)

3. Googling meaningful search terms for a solution

4. Attempted to "bruteforce" all potential emails and passwords that I may have set to the account, though unlikely.

5. Punching a hole in my monitor.

My intention with this query/forum post is to get in contact with someone who has either experience with a similar issue, or someone who can solve the problem with Microsoft directly. Keep in mind, that when I tried to recover my account, my email address bound itself to my phone number which, apparently, had an account attached to it already, which isn't the right account. There is only one potential reason for why my account could be deleted, but I seriously doubt it. About 2 or 3 months ago, I had a massive data breach through all my accounts. Almost every account I used had a security problem. For that reason, Microsoft may have deleted my account, but I have since recovered, and secured all of those accounts and Microsoft should not have deleted my account for that. I have read through other Microsoft forum posts and am highly aware of the fact that I am probably/most likely going to receive one or maybe 2 responses from someone who could potentially solve this issue. I expect those replies are going to be borderline useless information to me when it comes to recovering this account. All I need, is to re-attach any of my email addresses, to that account.

To someone who needs to look up my account, the username should still be ""

Thanks.

:)

NeutralAim, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi NeutralAim,

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

First, we would suggest you fill up the ACSR form and make sure you provide an alternate email address when you fill up the ACSR form so that the team can communicate with you. Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. Answer as many questions as you can as thoroughly as possible. If you’re not sure, guessing is ok - wrong answers don’t count against you. When you enter your email address, keep in mind that some domains may be country specific such as @outlook.co.uk. If you’ve had your account for several years, the details on file may not match your current situation, so think about what you may have entered when you first signed up. Is it possible that you moved or changed your name? Think about passwords that you use on other accounts that you may have used here. This is another place where a good guess can pay off. When you get to a question that lets you “add more," fill in as much information as you are able. Email subject lines need to be exact.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello NeutralAim,

Thank you for your patience throughout the review process. Microsoft takes customer security and privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information.

I understand and empathize with what you are feeling right now, but we have covered all of the options for recovering your account. Please understand that Microsoft takes your security very seriously, but to protect customer privacy we can’t do anything to an account beyond helping customers verify their ownership through the steps we’ve already provided. I encourage you to keep trying to recover your account using the methods we’ve tried if you remember any new details that might help or if you can recover emails from contacts you know, but it may be time to consider creating a new account instead. If you would like, I would be happy to help you create a new account and give you some tips that will help prevent this from happening again.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. NeutralAim Win User

Hi.

I forgot to mention that I have also tried this. Since, as I mentioned, in my initial attempts to recover my account I tried logging in with my phone number. My email address was attached to that account which I didn't know existed. So, in short, the email address that I'm trying to "recover" isn't attached to the correct account. This is the problem. The very fact that the email address wouldn't let me sign into Microsoft in the first place, shows that my account no longer exists. I did not delete my account, nor did I authorise anyone else to delete it. In the account recovery form, it asks for the email/phone number/skype id used with that account. I don't know what my skype id was, and both the email address and phone number aren't tied to that account for some reason. It then attempts to verify that the account is mine by asking for the Xbox gamertag. I can provide that, but since the account isn't tied to that tag, it's going to reject it as it will think that I'm logging into the wrong account.
  5. Kcits Win User

Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

You do see my dilemma with getting access to support with an account that I can't access because Microsoft 365 has blocked it?
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello i cant login to my pc it says your device is offline try a different sign in option

Martin, you have joined the Microsoft XBOX community.

You can't log into your account on the services, correct?

Please explain this situation to me, to verify that you have accessed the correct support site.
Thema:

1. I can't get access to my correct Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - can't access correct

2. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  5. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  6. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  7. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  10. Solution needed - profile doesn't have correct permissions to access feature. I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution needed - profile doesn't have correct permissions to access feature. I can't ...: why can't I now connect on line to play games in Fifa 16. It's ridiculous. I've tried various solutions, that's just don't seem to work. i want a simple solution to problem, please. Tried Nat and...