I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Discus and support I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014.

  1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):


    Hi guys, I just completed AC 1 and 2. I wanna continue the sequel but the problem is when I got to the xbox market and select AC: Brotherhood, It only allows me to "Rate" or "Pin to Home". Could I get some help on this please? Thank you very much!

    :)
     
    GeneralHornet99, Jan 25, 2014
    #1
  2. AC Ezio Collection Won't install full

    Since yesterday im in a circle of intalling AC Ezio Collection because AC Brotherhood and Relevations don't want to install.

    The strange thing is, that I played Brotherhood in the Collection but since yesterday just AC 2 work.

    And I still have the Achievements from AC Brotherhood.

    Now I tied the third Time to intall it Please help me.

    (I have the CD version not the one from the XBOX Store.)
     
    Assasinator0609, Jan 25, 2014
    #2
  3. region locked

    I have a question. I want to know if i buy ac brotherhood form france and play it on my us xbox 360 . Will it work
     
    VehementMirror3, Jan 25, 2014
    #3
  4. Afsos 1
    Afsos 1 Guest

    I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

    Really strange. I do know sometimes some options don't appear if your connection to the Internet is shoddy. You would be better served by posting in the support forums for a solution.
     
    Afsos 1, Jan 26, 2014
    #4
  5. Afsos 1 Win User

    I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

    Really strange. I do know sometimes some options don't appear if your connection to the Internet is shoddy. You would be better served by posting in the support forums for a solution.
  6. Atomizer(2) Win User

    looking for online friends

    Add me for any AC Brotherhood multiplayer please. I'll even help with achieves.
  7. Atomizer(2) Win User

    Online Friends and Achievements

    Add me for any AC Brotherhood multiplayer please. I'll even help with achieves.
  8. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Shops

    By the way Riven57 AC brotherhood and AC revelations has everything to do with AC 3 if Brotherhood and revelations weren't made there would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo many plots holes from AC 2 to AC 3.
  9. AJ1 gam3r Win User

    Unsupported Disc Error MW3

    What's Going on Every where......I can Play AC Brotherhood,Revelations But Why I can't play MW3...

    This is not fear
Thema:

I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ):

Loading...
  1. I can't get AC: Brotherhood to download on my Xbox 360. Please help ): - Similar Threads - can't Brotherhood download

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. Why can't I buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased Assassin's Creed II (https://www.xbox.com/en-ie/games/store/assassins-creed-ii/BNVMH8NVCRCT) in hope that I play The Ezio Collection on my new Xbox Series S....
  10. Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to profile to save on Assassins Creed Brotherhood: I am trying to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my Xbox one(backwards compatible) but I cant start the game or save because when I try to login to my old profile from Xbox 360 it for some...