I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...

Discus and support I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help me to get back to joyful gaming bliss on this exclent console! Thanking any one for there help in advance!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Reinstein, Mar 24, 2023.

  1. I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...


    Please help me to get back to joyful gaming bliss on this exclent console! Thanking any one for there help in advance!

    :)
     
    Scott Reinstein, Mar 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Scott Reinstein Win User

    I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the Xbox series x being turned on and connected with the HDMI cable.

    I changed the HDMI cable, but it's still not working! I only have one TV so I can't switch TV's.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the Xbox series x being turned on and connected with the HDMI cable.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Do you have a different HDMI Cable or a different TV that we can try to use, Scott?

    The issue can be with the Xbox Console, HDMI Cable, or the TV itself which is why we have to isolate the issue further.
  4. SpAzZ H Win User

    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

    I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  5. Tom Helms Win User

    My xbox won't connect with my tv & randomly turns off

    Uh oh! This just happened to me about a half hour ago! Was on Fallout 4 attempting to manage a screenshot when the screen went blank then the TV says No Input Signal. I can turn the console off when I press the X button then move the left stick to where
    the Turn Off Controller button would be. Pressing the X button turns the console back on but still getting a No Input Signal message.
  6. Mosher3 Win User

    X1 stopped turning on and off my audio receiver since update

    I am having the same problem. I have a samsung sound bar hwf450. I was able to get it to send a power signal when the xbox one turns on by turning instant on off but it seems when I turn the xbox off it just doesn't send a signal.
Thema:

I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...

Loading...
  1. I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the... - Similar Threads - can't signal turn

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. No signal problem that I can't solve.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No signal problem that I can't solve.: I was playing Xbox series s with different screens but now I tried to play with the old screen I used to play with but No signal screen shows infront of me I thought that was a compatibility...
  8. "can't find signal"... XboxOne OTA tuner.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "can't find signal"... XboxOne OTA tuner.: There have been several issues that have popped up over the last several days. I live in the Chicago metropolitan area and have never had any problems finding a signal over the air with my...
  9. Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...: Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI). After first restart, could still connect controller, but then after restart can't even do that. Also cannot eject game disc. Previously was playing, but...
  10. Xbox one lost signal and can't get it back

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one lost signal and can't get it back: Hello, Randomly one day I was in the middle of watching Netflix and my Xbox one lost signal. I have tried everything.. Trying different hdmi ports, trying different monitors, factory reset,...