I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!

Discus and support I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered for a game on Xbox digitally and accidentally purchased the wrong version but it’s past the refund date but they said that I had to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kimbraleigh wilson, May 9, 2023.

1. I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for!

I preordered for a game on Xbox digitally and accidentally purchased the wrong version but it’s past the refund date but they said that I had to buy the right version before they could give me my refund. Does that sound right or even legal? I just want the game I payed for and not have to buy the game again. They won’t give me the credit to correct it either and I’m really annoyed because I just want the game.

:)

kimbraleigh wilson, May 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi kimbraleig, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this

I just want to let you know that is not necessary to purchase a different game edition before asking for a refund for the wrong purchase

You can try requesting the refund before that using the next link

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I also want to remind you that there are conditions that makes you eligible for a refund :

"Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:

Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date

Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time

Note As a limited exception, digital game products may be eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with the license agreement or warranty, but only if you do not make or retain any copies.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria."

You can find the same statement in the link below
  3. DyllVern Win User

Microsoft Store charged me twice for a purchase that didn't go through.

I’m having this same issue and I can’t refund, I didn’t even receive my purchase either. I can’t pay again because I don’t have enough funds on my Microsoft account. So how am I supposed to get my item.
  4. Harley シ Win User

I got banned for something I didn’t do

Do you know what I can do then because I’m upset and my parents have payed a lot for the console and we can’t get a refund
  5. BryceMorgan62 Win User

Warzone wont load

I can’t even play Warzone because season 3 and now season 4 is doing the same thing. I should get a refund on my battle pass because I can’t even access the damn game to play it!
  6. Ezugo Win User

canceled xbox game pass by mistake.

Yes exactly!

So that means I can’t get a refund for my original subscribtion?
Thema:

1. I can’t get a refund or my game that I payed for! - Similar Threads - can’t refund game

2. i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?: i recently bought the game jedi survivor, after refunding it, i realized i liked the game and wanted to buy it, but it is not letting me repurchase the game, is there any way you could find a way...
  3. Why can’t I get a refund on cod:mw3 preorder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get a refund on cod:mw3 preorder?: I pre ordered mw3 and I no longer want it I need the money back for some bills and it won’t refund me the money I haven’t even played it yet? 2c884744-e13a-4b48-92fe-b38ddd44572c
  4. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  5. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  6. Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to get a game refunded and Xbox can’t find it: I’m trying to request a refund for an accidental purchase. I requested one on the form and got a reply saying they can’t find any purchases on my account. The game is on my console and on my bank...
  7. Refund. Can’t access refund tool

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund. Can’t access refund tool: Can’t access refund tool. Be charged twice for product. 4953c6bc-6636-4e29-99b3-3eadfcf424d2
  8. I can’t even get into dev mode due to internet problems how can I refund this

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t even get into dev mode due to internet problems how can I refund this: I just wanted to try and learn to make stuff but my internet is the issue can I refund this 64bc5eea-4820-4594-9862-2b819499500c
  9. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  10. I gifted a game but they can’t redeem it so I would like a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game but they can’t redeem it so I would like a refund: I bought a friend Red Dead Online but they can’t redeem it because they are In Usa and im in Canada fadcb11d-9041-4930-bc08-78b827e00fbb