I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

Discus and support I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Avoid Fresh, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Avoid Fresh
    Avoid Fresh Guest

I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases and i only got 14 days to get a refund. Theres no one i can speak with and when i try to request a call or someone to talk to, it says i cant request to talk to someone because theres no one to talk to about this issue. So Microsoft is gonna steal 70$ from me? Is that how Microsoft was able to achieve a 3 trillion dollar marked cap? By stealing from its customers? It shows that this big acquisition should be blocked. Microsoft has no capability of having the decency of being honest about its business. Could someone from Microsoft please contact me?

:)

Avoid Fresh, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Avoid Fresh Win User

I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend lives in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases.

Yes that is the problem because i live in Canada and he is in the US it wont work no mater what. And theres no mentioning of that before i pay for it. Can you put me in contact with an Microsoft employee? Or ask someone to contact me for me to get a refund.

He cant accept the gifted game so that means i just lose 70$? For no reason.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend lives in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Avoid, if you purchased the game as a gift then the purchase appears in your Purchase History.

Click on the link below and log in with your account and see if you find your purchase.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every game or product is eligible for a refund.
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. Avoid Fresh Win User

George i should have done that earlier. Thank you for your help, i really appreciated the time you took to help me and the Microsoft team did help me right away. Ill stand corrected.
  6. Avoid Fresh Win User

Yes i did all that and when i ask to schedule a call or msg with a real person i get a msg saying that theres no one to talk to about my problem. It gives all these steps to follow.

I followed all the steps and i cant find the game on my purchases history. I really need to talk about this with a Microsoft employee.

Otherwise this is a scam.
Thema:

1. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend... - Similar Threads - cant refund game

2. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  3. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  4. Cant refund the game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant refund the game?: I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website wont let me refund it. can anyone help me?...
  5. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  6. Why cant i refund any game that i have

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i refund any game that i have: Why cant i refund any game i want 9320fadb-578d-4ca4-b403-ed794910bbb2
  7. Cant refund gifted game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant refund gifted game: Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some reason when i go to the purchase history or...
  8. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  9. I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ?: I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ? 6de0d46f-8338-4e83-8afb-e199987fe569
  10. CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND: HELP. i have been charged multiple times for a game pass which should only have been a 14 day trial and can not for the life of me find a way to get this resolved. i have tried the xbox support...