i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

Discus and support i can't game stream on xbox series x/s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alfrddd., Jan 12, 2021.

1. Alfrddd.
    Alfrddd. Guest

I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and check to see if remote play is on and it is on i have tried turning it off and on again restarting my xbox
    but nothing is working everything is on it just won't connect. It worked perfectly fine on xbox one no problems what so ever don't know if the app needs an update or if it's just buged

:)

Alfrddd., Jan 12, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't Run XBox App On PC With ARM - What Options Do I Have?

Hi,

Xbox Streaming is a subscription only service, you can't stream owned games on it.

Unless you have desire to buy a capable gaming PC or an Xbox Series S or X, you're better off requesting a refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

LG Oled and Series S

Well no the xbox series s isn't capable of 4k 120hz video games it's not even capable of 4k 60hz

That's the series x

The best the series s can do is 1440p

The reason why you aren't getting any signal is because the series s isn't capable of it

Only in streaming not gaming

This is the offical.ms.papers on series s

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/xbox-series-s

As noted it's only capable of 120hz on 1440p in games and 4,k 120hz on streaming

Not a lot of games support 4k 120hz even on xbox series x

Even on backwards compatibility games it's a max of 60fps with yakuza running at 900 frames

You gotta remember it's upscaled not native

Hence the lesser space requirements for series s
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  5. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
Thema:

1. i can't game stream on xbox series x/s - Similar Threads - can't game stream

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  4. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  5. Why can't I stream games to discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I stream games to discord?: I got my xbox yesterday as I wanted to start using gamepass since it has a lot of great games I wanna play and stream to my friends but I still don't have the option to stream to discord even...
  6. Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+: Just activated the xbox game pass ultimate on my tab S7+ and no matter what i do, i can't play any games, it only shows "install to", even on cloud games. 0fb240b5-dab5-4cc0-82bb-d664c85a0845
  7. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  8. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  9. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  10. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...