I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

Discus and support I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THABANG junior, Dec 9, 2022.

1. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help

:)

THABANG junior, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

You may not be able to enable IPV6....a lot of ISPs do not have it enabled (my ISP does not have IPV6). Your router should automatically connect to IPV6 if it is available

Edit: It should also be noted that, in some regions of some countries, it is, seemingly, impossible to get anything other than a strict NAT (I have noticed it a fair amount with users from India, for example)
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to manage your router settings to make this happen, Thabang.

When it comes with UPnP not successful prompt, you may need to follow the steps below according to Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

"1. Sign in to your router’s setup webpage, and make sure the router’s UPnP setting is turned on. You can usually find first-time help with this in the router manual or on the manufacturer’s support site.

2. Turn the UPnP setting off and save your changes.

3. Restart your console, your modem, and your router.

4. Turn the UPnP setting back on and save your changes. If there’s a Zero Config setting, make sure that’s turned on as well.

5. Restart your modem and router."

In Opening your NAT Type, if you can OPEN these ports that would be great as well:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can also enable IPv6 from there.

If you don't have access to your router settings, you may need to ask assistance from your Internet Service Provider.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Just to add, IPv6 will only be enabled if your router/modem/hub and internet provider support it.
  5. Irishman8 Win User

0x800488fc

Same error code. Been doing this for hours now. Happened after I had to hard reset my xbox when my NAT Type was Strict and UPnP was not successful.
  6. TravisLeiman Win User

Party chat not connecting

My nat type is moderate and I can not do party’s I’m not sure what to do and my upnp says not successful. Please help
Thema:

1. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help - Similar Threads - can't fix IPv4

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  6. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...
  7. Can't install any app on my xbox series x. How do i fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any app on my xbox series x. How do i fix?: I was wanting to reinstall spotify on my xbox series x just to find out i can't install any app. Error code 0x80244022. c93fb2e7-52eb-4a1c-a945-190278963c88
  8. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8
  9. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  10. How to fix can't connect rocks Xbox live because of IPv4 connection and need IPv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can't connect rocks Xbox live because of IPv4 connection and need IPv6: says I need to connect to a IPv6 network and I'm connected to a IPv4 and it isn't connecting to Xbox live f950cfe0-f08a-40e9-a74d-ec798cd472ee