I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

Discus and support I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sjograss, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Sjograss
    Sjograss Guest

I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first logged into my migrated account it told me that i needed to buy java edition to play. Next to the button it said that i need to login to Sivod account to play the full version. What do i do?
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to. [​IMG]

I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to. [​IMG]

:)

Sjograss, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Sjograss. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Looks like you are signed in on the Minecraft Launcher with the Sivod2 gamertag. If you sign in with the account that has Sivod as the gamertag, you still cannot play? Since Sivod is the gamertag for the migrated account, right?

Waiting for your follow-up.
  3. Sjograss Win User

Sivod gamertag is the name of my Minecraft name which should have been migrated to my account sivod2 but wasn't
  4. GedySauce Win User

Minecraft: java edition disappeared from my microsoft account.

I did what you told me to do, I thought I was gonna get my Minecraft account back but Minecraft support told me whats the email I had on my mojang account before migrating, I told her but she was like "we were unable to verify that it was you, try to answer the questions you skipped" I didn't skipped any the only question I got was what was the email I had in my mojang account before migrating to a microsoft one... What should I do next, please I really want my account back
  5. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  6. BlueJayBeautie Win User

Mojang Account Migration Failure

Thank you Sam but that is what I am doing... I'm attaching my already existing Microsoft accounts to Minecraft and both of the accounts are telling me that they do not have the game. After I migrated my Mojang account to the Microsoft account using the same email. After I Migrated my Mojang account I followed the instructions to press the "< go back" prompt and I did then sign in using the Microsoft account not the Mojang one which I did and I successfully signed on but I can't do anything because the account is telling me that I don't own the game. I however did Migrate and even got the confirmation email on that email as well.

Something of note is that when I signed in on my Microsoft accounts I am being prompted to change accounts to my Mojang account to play the full game when I've already migrated and cannot access the account because it is supposed to be combined with the account signed in with.
Thema:

1. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to. - Similar Threads - cant find email

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer: I pay for two different accounts and i can access one but i cant remember the name or email for the second one. The second one is the one that my son has all his games on. I still pay for the...
  4. I cant find my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my email: I forgot my email of my minecraft account,I only remember my user name(Hi_Chcoc).I have just found 'minecraft help'but they asked me to find 'microsoft help'I have provided my minecraft's...
  5. İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account: İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14
  6. Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.: Hello, Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I do know the gamer tags on the other hand. I...
  7. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it: i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code sent via text or email to me right now i...
  8. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...
  10. cant find email for account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find email for account: Email for my account apparently doesn't exist. not on the xbox live sign in or the email itself, how else can I access my account on xbox live. 6df12a29-4669-460f-a448-bb071ab212a6