I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.

Discus and support I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my laptop its been a month I had Xbox Gamepass included with this . And now I did not see my Game Pass in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaditya Pokhriyal, May 19, 2023.

1. I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.

I got my laptop its been a month I had Xbox Gamepass included with this . And now I did not see my Game Pass in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included with device or in XBOX.

Now it's not there. And last time I checked it says to be claimed before 04 / 2024. Please help.

:)

Aaditya Pokhriyal, May 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How about other Microsoft accounts that you own?

Or ask other users that used your Laptop before.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This usually happen once the game pass has been claimed.

To check this further please launch Xbox App on your device then go to the notification icon to check.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Aaditya Pokhriyal Win User

No I own only one Microsoft account but there is a catch my laptop having some issues so I contact coustomer service and then restart my pc . After that I got this issue..
  6. Aaditya Pokhriyal Win User

Okay but I didn't claim it yet 😕 there is no purchase history of clame history in my account..
Thema:

1. I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device. - Similar Threads - can't find Game

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  4. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  5. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  6. i can't find xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't find xbox game bar: xbox game bar is in my computer i can open it but when i try searching for it through search bar or setting it doesn't appear how do i fix this? effd70ee-342f-4046-a373-b213a28b7ff8
  7. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  8. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  9. Can't find my Minecraft Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Minecraft Game: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an...
  10. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...