I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

Discus and support I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fabi müller, Feb 9, 2023.

1. fabi müller
    fabi müller Guest

I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ?

:)

fabi müller, Feb 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order the deluxe Version?

it's in the FAQ and their website there is only the digital deluxe that contains both, if you pre-order it before release, you will get all the pre-order items in April.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order the deluxe Version?

You'd have to ask the developers. The Series S/X digital deluxe version does also include the One version of the game.
  4. RyanHajost Win User

XCOM 2 will not launch on my console

And looking in the Xbox One Store online says that I do not own the Digital Deluxe Edition. That is the version that I pre-ordered.
  5. C3ALL Win User

How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

All services are running and this error still occurs.

There are numerous reports of this same error.

It appears to be affecting ALL owners of the digital deluxe version of this game. Microsoft store is not recognising that they own the digital deluxe version (and therefore both x/s and the xb one edition).

The store is only recognising they own the X/S version, and not the deluxe version. Which is why the xb one version is no longer being recognised as being owned.

It appears that Microsoft appear unaware of this issue. All we see is people being asked to do the troubleshooting, which will NOT fix this problem.

It is a Microsoft DRM issue specifically with this game. I can't find anywhere that Microsoft has even acknowledged this issue yet.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why did you take away my game

Nothing has been taken away from you. If you pre-ordered the Xbox one version, you will have to re-pre-order it as the release date changed. If you ordered the deluxe version that contains the Xbox one version, you’ll have to re-pre-order it for the same reason.
Thema:

1. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order... - Similar Threads - can't find deluxe

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  9. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e