I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption.

Discus and support I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I logged in to my Microsoft account and went to the Rewards Redemption. And I happen to not have found the "Roblox gift card goal." I also tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Khalix Malik, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Khalix Malik
    Khalix Malik Guest

Hi, I logged in to my Microsoft account and went to the Rewards Redemption. And I happen to not have found the "Roblox gift card goal." I also tried searching the word "Roblox" in the search bar under Rewards, but it isn't showing anything. Is it not available in Asia anymore? Do you know how you can help or assist me?

:)

Khalix Malik, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Khalix Malik Win User

Hi Khalix!

Please note that some gift cards aren’t always available through Microsoft Rewards. Check back often.
    Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

You may try to check it on the web here:
    https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem
    The Roblox gift card goal has always been there. But it just happens that I can't find it. I have been trying to get points for that for the last few weeks. But when I checked again to see how many more points I needed to complete the goal, it wasn't there.
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. mike keinath Win User

I'm in Michigan and their is no roblox first card option
  5. Rostom L Win User

6. MarinaIvanova3 Win User

Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

Sometimes Microsoft rewards is removing the goal that I've set. This time I went to search for the Roblox gift card reward in Redeem section. And it didn't show up as available product to redeem my points for. I just wanted to set it as my goal but I doesn't appear
Thema:

1. I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption. - Similar Threads - can't find Roblox

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  6. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  7. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  8. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  9. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  10. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a