I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

Discus and support I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om Dhami, May 17, 2023.

1. Om Dhami
    Om Dhami Guest

I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code. [​IMG]

I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code. [​IMG]
    The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed.

I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday.

:)

Om Dhami, May 17, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
  3. Om Dhami Win User

I guess I have been charged after one month of a pass play, but I don't get it wasn't the pass for 36 months (3 goddam years), How can they fool someone like that? saying that "You will be charged after 36 months" and instead doing it just after a 1-month cause from the attachments in the above replies it can clearly be seen that the time period of the pass was 36 months or 3 years, I am just flabbergasted. What should I really do in this situation? Even after reporting via my Xbox pc account, they don't seem to even care, This is really disappointing.
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. DeniqL Win User

Ohhh I think I got it all wrong Om.

Thought the free pass you were talking about was just a regular month not the 3 year.

In that case yes, you should have not beed billed after a month. You should have been after the 3 year period.

I would advice you to contact xbox support directly

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Om Dhami Win User

So that means this 3 year subscription that I got for free is likely to be gone along with the paid one that I cancelled,Isn't it??

[​IMG]

so the below one(the second one is also gone?

I can't do anything now I guess except rescribe by payin the entire 3 year amount

Thema:

1. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code. - Similar Threads - can't find Game

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  4. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  5. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  6. i can't find xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't find xbox game bar: xbox game bar is in my computer i can open it but when i try searching for it through search bar or setting it doesn't appear how do i fix this? effd70ee-342f-4046-a373-b213a28b7ff8
  7. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  8. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  9. Can't find my Minecraft Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Minecraft Game: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an...
  10. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...