I can't find my saves anymore.

Discus and support I can't find my saves anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a small problem with my game saves in Skyrim Anniversary edition. My console ran out of space and I had to clear local data to get space... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Og Lerssi, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Og Lerssi
    Og Lerssi Guest

Hi, I'm having a small problem with my game saves in Skyrim Anniversary edition. My console ran out of space and I had to clear local data to get space to save my game.

I red all stuff is saved to the cloud with a network connection and I had it working all the time.

Now I downloaded it back, but all my Anniversary edition saves from over a year now are not showing anymore in the load section.

How can I get them back showing?

My old saves before the dlc are still showing.

:)

Og Lerssi, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Og!

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know if the issue is happening to Skyrim game only?

Just a heads up, since this falls under data recovery, there's no guarantee that we could successfully recover it due to different factors that may have caused it.

Let's make sure first that you have installed all contents for your game.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Once done, relaunch your game and see if it syncs your recent game saves.

If it's still not showing, let's re-add your profile.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address that's linked to your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. HeartsickSun6 Win User

Can't login to Xbox live

also i can't play on my old save games anymore.... siriously?
  4. Jaeger E Win User

Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

well im logged in the same account in the microsoft store and the xbox app and my library is empty :(

i tried to recover the lost data with diskdrill but no games was found.

I really hope there is a save of my library games somewhere because i can't find these games anymores on the xbox game pass
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

My One can't find a saving...

Maybe, i say Maybe, it has something to do with the Microsoft Cloud Services (Xbox Live).

Hear of some Friends that they cant load Xbox 360 Profiles/Saves actual.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Can't find my minecraft account anymore

Hello, Stefan A. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble recovering a Microsoft account.

IMPORTANT: Please don't share personal information, including emails, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you (not Microsoft), we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, what I could suggest, and in case you didn't try, is to attempt to recover the account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously created Skype username (which is not the same as our gamertag), or previously linked phone number.

The form can be accessed here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Note: If you enabled 2-step verification in the past, please be aware that the recovery form will not work.

Furthermore, you may want to check out this article, is about contacting Microsoft support regarding a lost account:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. I can't find my saves anymore. - Similar Threads - can't find saves

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  8. i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to...: i can't find my saved game on fm23 console. how do i load the saved game from my laptop to fm23 console? 7cad84c0-4073-4969-b4c6-73ba06c63b4e
  9. Can't find my saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my saved game data: Me and my brother were bought the new hogwarts game for Christmas, so we have been sharing the game as we both lived together at the time but recently he has moved out ,we both have xboxs but they...
  10. Can't find a job to save my life..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a job to save my life..: Im trying to play GTA V online and it takes forever for me to find a job (45min).. when I do join on one it say s all players have left.. I cannot play this game online.. Help me...