I can't find my r6 credit

Discus and support I can't find my r6 credit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchase nine r6 credits of 16,000 almost a month ago, but I haven't received any. I think the reason is that I didn't have an r6 account on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 睿张9, Dec 31, 2022.

1. 睿张9
    睿张9 Guest

I purchase nine r6 credits of 16,000 almost a month ago, but I haven't received any.

I think the reason is that I didn't have an r6 account on xbox before I purchase, so the credit point was purchase to a level 0 guest account. When I log into the xbox cloud game, my pc data is synced to the xbox at the same time that the guest account is overwritten, so I can't find my r6 credit point. Is there anyone who can help me

:)

睿张9, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Thanks, and happy new year.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as mentioned above to do this you would have to buy the game so that your account could link the license and you would receive your coins.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, If you have the game and your credits are still not showing up you will need to contact Xbox support so they can help you.

That's because here, as this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we don't have access to some data or your account to check what might be happening.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. Georges C. Win User

6. 睿张9 Win User

I have buy Rainbow Six on xbox, but when I log in, it shows the same interface as the cloud game. My r6 credits have not been obtained
Thema:

1. I can't find my r6 credit - Similar Threads - can't find credit

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  8. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  9. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  10. Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit: When I bought and redeemed a $25 Xbox Gift Card to put credit on my Xbox 360 account, I had no problems and the money appeared in my account. The problem is that I can't use it to buy anything. I...