I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?

Discus and support I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some fifa points and redeemed them but I have gone onto the companion app on phone and they have not been added.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fi scott, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Fi scott
    Fi scott Guest

I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do?

I bought some fifa points and redeemed them but I have gone onto the companion app on phone and they have not been added.

:)

Fi scott, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the FIFA points are redeemed successfully under the correct account. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if it's showing there as "completed" or "redeemed". Once confirmed, you can simply go to your Xbox and quit and re-launch the game to sync.
  3. Nasser Southgate Win User

i cannot preorder fifa23 with 10%discount from fifa22 menu , error f22b008.

i just purchased through fifa 22 however now i can’t see it in my owned games however on fifa 22 it says i own it and i’m very confused and frustrated on what i should do. Should i refund it. On xbox btw
  4. Belle B Win User

How do I find my fifa points

Hi Cyrus I'd love to help.

Sorry to hear about the delay, however, when did you purchase it? Please note that it may take 24-48 hours or longer to show up. Thus, you may also check the transaction history if your purchase went through.

You may also reach out to EA to verify it with them. For your reference, you can check it here: https://help.ea.com/help/fifa/missing-fifa-cont...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. EmilyWalker8 Win User

fifa points

Okay thanks so what can the fifa be used on if I’ve redeemed them with my microsoft account
  6. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I can’t find my fifa points on my account after redeeming them, what should I do? - Similar Threads - can’t find fifa

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a