I cant find my DLC

Discus and support I cant find my DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Evolve ultimate edition, I know its old and outdated but its still fun to me. It came with a code to get all the DLC for the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by El Pablo5899, Jun 26, 2020.

1. El Pablo5899
    El Pablo5899 Guest

I cant find my DLC

I recently bought Evolve ultimate edition, I know its old and outdated but its still fun to me. It came with a code to get all the DLC for the game. I used the code and my DLC began to download as usual, but when I went in-game I noticed I was missing one
    character still. I figured maybe it didn't download so I went to check my games and apps but it didn't show up. I then checked the code which said it also came with that character. I am now stuck with everything in the game except that character and I feel
    as though I got ripped off.
    I cant find my DLC [​IMG]

I have everyone but the character all the way on the right of hunting season 2

(sorry for bad picture)

:)

El Pablo5899, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Le gros Thoric Win User

I cant find my DLC

Try going to your Apps & Games, press start on the game then Manage game and extensions. Once you're there, you should see everything you bought even if its not in game.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I cant find my DLC

As you stated this game is old. You might need to contact the maker to see what can be done. YOu already have all the other DLC which is great. I know sometimes free DLC is only available for a limited time. YOu also need to check the DLC where you scratched
    off for code and read all around and make sure its no small print anywhere. I would call them up though to further assist.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant find my DLC

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on DLC character. Have you played the game at all? Some DLC doesn't become available until you reach a certain point in the game. Since you have the majority of the DLC, we recommend
    posting to the evolve forums or
    2K Games

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DeniqL Win User

Why cant i find My DLC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you 100% sure you are using the same account?

Is the DLC appearing here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Is the DLC appearing when you go to manage your add ons?

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
  6. Eluisa Embalo Win User

Why cant i find My DLC

Hi there thanks for replying, it’s not in either of the places you mentioned :(
Thema:

I cant find my DLC

1. I cant find my DLC - Similar Threads - cant find DLC

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Why cant i find My DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i find My DLC: I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you 42b01081-6b38-4221-8131-78b0107d88c2
  7. Cant find a DLC item on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a DLC item on xbox live: I started playing final fantasy 13-2 on the xbox 360 today. and i was looking for a specific dlc item for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2 Noel's Outfit: Ezio Auditore. but i cant find it on the...
  8. Cant find dlc for call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find dlc for call of duty: I was just wondering why I'm not finding dlc havoc in any of the online stores plz help 62639e29-ff9c-41d0-9b46-b12b944b38ad
  9. Cant find DLC from Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find DLC from Fallout 3: Years ago I bought the original fallout 3 game and eventually traded it in for some game, I don't remember which but I guess it doesn't really matter. Then after a while, I became nostalgic and...
  10. cant find dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find dlc: I uninstalled The awakening dlc for black ops 3 to reinstall it now i cant find it c206f359-5d81-4c20-bd38-2686e330731b