I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden...

Discus and support I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden what do I do? 16fc99d9-eb6c-49cb-bae7-5443322b21f3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabe Hamrock, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Gabe Hamrock
    Gabe Hamrock Guest

I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden...

I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden what do I do?

:)

Gabe Hamrock, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden what do I do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gabe

Just to confirm, when you say that you can't your controller. Do you mean that you lost it inside your house?

If that's the case you need to start looking everywhere in your house until you find the controller
  3. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  4. AUSTIN PWER Win User

I can’t find my Xbox

Hey, your best bet would be to file a police report and contact your home insurance for a replacement.

Best of luck!
  5. mayes213 Win User

Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web

Well I have contacted support three times and still no resolution. I can’t find anything that has helped. Can’t believe after buying BC games through my Xbox One console and xbox.com for years that all of a sudden I loose the function with no explaination....giving
    it a few more days before I call it quits. I would hate to give up after having every Xbox console and enjoying them all but if I can’t use one of the main selling points (BC) then I’m done I guess.
  6. Dave_6505+ Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I have the same exact problem (Series X) it’s been happening randomly over the past month. No issues at all with any other devise on my network, but when I turn my Xbox off (set to sleep mode) upon turning back on it can’t find any wireless networks, if I type in my network it can’t find it. You have to coax it to go back and connect to a network.
Thema:

1. I can’t find my controller I play on a Xbox series s and I can’t find it all of a sudden... - Similar Threads - can’t find controller

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444