I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

Discus and support I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GtownHUSTLER85, Mar 29, 2020.

1. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it was a succsess??? Plz help!

:)

GtownHUSTLER85, Mar 29, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Were you logged into the correct account when you bought the points
  3. JayanthAsh Win User

Purchased Xbox Game Pass...the amount got deducted still cant redeem my game pass

No i Can’t find my order....but the amount got deducted from the bank
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty

I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare for christmas. My parents bought it from Target and threw away the receipt. I don't have the digital code to redeem it. They got duplicate receipts from Target but it doesn't have the code. Microsoft have been no help whatsoever.

This can't be the first time this has happened, has anyone got any tips about how to get a replacement code?

Surely Microsoft can tell that my Digital game has not been activated?
    This is a problem tha only Target can fix, try to contact their support.
  5. xiStarkiller Win User

Purchased COD points, but they don't show up.

Same here I bought 1,100 COD points 1st time around & got a msg saying something happened/or got interrupted when I clicked buy. So then I went tried again but from the MWR store section & bought the same amount of points, it worked. So I got my points that
    time. then i noticed on my bank statements that I had got charged twice for two 1,100 points. So I'm wondering where the heck my other 1,100 points are. Plz Help Microsoft.
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One

Thanks for bringing this to the forums. Since I no longer buy games in a store I wasn't aware that they do this. I only get my games digitally because I got tired of finding room for the cases. Enjoy the game! That's the last COD title that I played.
    No longer a fan of the franchise, but that's another story.
Thema:

1. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store. - Similar Threads - can’t find 400

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444