I cant find microsoft solitair collecxtion on my computer

Discus and support I cant find microsoft solitair collecxtion on my computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find microsoft solitair collecxtion on my computer. Microsoft store says I qwn it but gives me no options to download, install, uninstall etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jw57fd, Feb 26, 2023.

1. jw57fd
    jw57fd Guest

I can't find microsoft solitair collecxtion on my computer. Microsoft store says I qwn it but gives me no options to download, install, uninstall etc.

I went to settings, apps to uninstall it but it isnt listed there

What ihappeded to it. I see its available in game pass but I don't want that.

:)

jw57fd, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know from which country are you currently located? Are you able to download or install other games?

Please try the suggested troubleshooting steps here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/i...

Make sure as well that your Windows is up-to-date and also get all the updates available from your Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. DapperCrown675 Win User

Mix a local account and an Xbox Live account

I have a local account on my Windows 10 computer. The application/game Microsoft Solitaire logs into XBOX without changing my computer account. Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Sudoku not only change which password I need to use to login to my computer
    but change the name of my local account to my Microsoft account.
  4. deborahtamura Win User

Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

I and getting the same error code 121010 when my computer tries to sign in syncs to Microsoft solitaire Xbox.
  5. MISTERAMD Win User

0x87DD002C Error

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  6. MISTERAMD Win User

error 0x87DD002C

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
Thema:

1. I cant find microsoft solitair collecxtion on my computer - Similar Threads - cant find microsoft

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  4. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  5. i cant find cyberpunk 2077 on the microsoft store for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find cyberpunk 2077 on the microsoft store for pc: i cant find cyberpunk 2077 on the microsoft store for pc 4c2a091e-9594-480e-82fa-6498dfda3867
  6. cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?: When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously, it has signed me out, probably due to my...
  7. i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it: i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it im trying to search for minecraft in my microsoft account but i dont have it and when i trying to log in with my mojang...
  8. I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start: I bought the game a year ago and recently my pc kind of crashed so I had to reset it but chose not to delete the files. So when I got it back running I can see all my mods and the game files still...
  9. Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store: Cant find sea of thieves on microsoft store or xbox app for windows. i have bought the xbox game pass and i know that it includes that game, but when i type it in the sotre only thing that pops up...
  10. why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ?: why i cant find fortnite in the microsoft store ? 9471e054-b272-4cd4-a1b0-461b14f18b6b