I cant find fortnite in my files

Discus and support I cant find fortnite in my files in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sav rajashinge, Dec 5, 2023.

1. I cant find fortnite in my files

in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I play which is Fortnite in my files even though i can play it and open it, when I close my file and open a new file it's there, I try to move it to the other file which is when I pressed bowser in the graphics setting but it won't let me I hope you guys can fix the issue that is dealing with thanks.

:)

sav rajashinge, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Sav my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with locating the Fortnite installation files within your system. While you can play the game, you're unable to find the file directory when trying to add it to your Graphics settings. This could be due to the way Fortnite is installed or a temporary glitch in the system.

To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

Check the default installation location: Fortnite is typically installed under the default path "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite". You can navigate to this location and check if the game files are present.

Search for Fortnite files: If you're unsure of the default installation location, use Windows Search to locate the Fortnite files. Type "Fortnite" in the search bar and check if any relevant results appear.

Run Fortnite Launcher as Administrator: Sometimes, running the Epic Games Launcher as an administrator can resolve file permission issues that might be preventing you from accessing the Fortnite files. Right-click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

Verify game files: The Epic Games Launcher has a built-in feature to verify the integrity of game files. This can help identify and fix any corrupted or missing files that might be causing the issue. Open the Epic Games Launcher, go to your library, select Fortnite, click on the gear icon, and choose "Verify".

Reinstall Fortnite: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to reinstall Fortnite. This will ensure that all game files are properly installed and accessible. Uninstall Fortnite from your system and then download and reinstall it from the Epic Games Launcher.

Here are some additional tips for locating Fortnite files:

Make sure you're searching for the correct file name, which is "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe".

Check if the Fortnite files are hidden. Sometimes, files are set as hidden by default. To view hidden files, open File Explorer and go to View > Show hidden items.

If you're still unable to find the Fortnite files, contact Epic Games support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and identify any specific problems with your installation.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Jose Bales Win User

I cant find my .exe file.

Ummm. I dont have a folder named "packages". I'm not sure if this helps, but I bought the game on the Xbox Series S, and downloaded it onto my PC from the Microsoft Store.
  4. Jose Bales Win User

It says "no items match your search".
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Do you have any other question?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Games purchase from the Xbox store and from Game Pass are encrypted and stored in a secure location on your hard drive. The games cannot be modded.

Thema:

1. I cant find fortnite in my files - Similar Threads - cant find fortnite

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  9. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  10. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22