i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there

Discus and support i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i search for conan it has a cloud play icon on the pic but no button im on xbox one and my friend next door can play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadVoid, Jan 1, 2023.

1. DeadVoid
    DeadVoid Guest

when i search for conan it has a cloud play icon on the pic but no button
    im on xbox one and my friend next door can play it

:)

DeadVoid, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but as I have checked, the game is not included in the cloud-enabled games, which is why you do not see the cloud icon.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Open world Conan game coming to Xbox One

Hello "R1CH5TER" :)

Oopsy, I'm so sorry :(

You know, I just realized something...

I've seen a couple of Youtube videos of Conan Obrian playing video games and it would be so interesting to see this.

" Conan Obrian plays Conan Exiles " LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "R1CH5TER" :)

5. Georges C. Win User

Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. kingofkinn Win User

Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

Conan exiles

And I have the Xbox 1
Thema:

1. i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there - Similar Threads - cant find conan

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  7. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  8. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. I cant find fortnite in my files

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant find fortnite in my files: in Graphics where you can choose your apps for high performance and power saving and more, there is a browser button that shows all of your files. I pressed that and I couldn't find the game I...