I can't find any of the Banjo Kazooie games in the xbox store.

Discus and support I can't find any of the Banjo Kazooie games in the xbox store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I recently got xbox games pass for PC and thought that it included the range of Banjo Kazooie games. When I search for them through the web I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raindropfox, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Raindropfox
    Raindropfox Guest

Hey,

I recently got xbox games pass for PC and thought that it included the range of Banjo Kazooie games. When I search for them through the web I can find them, but through the xbox app, no results show up.

Is Banjo Kazooie region locked or something? How can I install it?

Thanks in advance

:)

Raindropfox, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Raindropfox, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Banjo Kazooie is indeed included on the Xbox Game Pass Library, however, for console only. It is not included on Xbox Game Pass for PC.

[​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome and thank you for your kind understanding. Please stay healthy and safe.
  4. Raindropfox Win User

Oh, okay. Thanks for getting back to me so fast!
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  6. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
Thema:

1. I can't find any of the Banjo Kazooie games in the xbox store. - Similar Threads - can't find Banjo

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  6. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  7. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...
  8. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  9. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  10. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a