I can't find any downloads for Xbox 360 WWE games ?????

Discus and support I can't find any downloads for Xbox 360 WWE games ????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 has a ton of games to download but none of the WWE games seem available. I don't want to use disc games, they freeze up and get scratched.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uncle Ucey, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Uncle Ucey
    Uncle Ucey Guest

My Xbox 360 has a ton of games to download but none of the WWE games seem available. I don't want to use disc games, they freeze up and get scratched. Can anyone help me find downloadable WWE games ? ( 2k14, 2k15, 2k17, etc. )

Any help appreciated !!!! ( new gamer here just starting up. on Xbox Live ! )

:)

Uncle Ucey, Dec 7, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

All WWE games except 22 are delisted due to publisher going out of business, or expiring music and wrestler licenses and will not be returning

2k22 is currently on sale.
  3. Smwutches Win User

At his point a lot of those servers have shut down and the games were delisted. The only way to play them would be to purchase them on disc.
  4. Spekje87 Win User

WWE Network

I have searched for a couple of weeks now on my Xbox 360 but i can't find the WWE Network app anywhere.

On the wwe website they say that you must go to the xbox marketplace and just download it but i can't find it anywhere.

Can somebody perhaps tell me what i'm doing wrong ?

Perhaps good to mention is that i have a Xbox live silver account and not gold.....could this be reason why i can't find it ?
  5. veda sayles Win User

Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version

Backward compatibility is done on. title by title basis. The game must be converted and thst version downloaded or it won't work.

And no, they can't reissue a game without the right to do so. This gets you sued.There's about 40 wrestlers on that roster, all of

whom would havea claim. And that's before the WWE, 2K, and Yukes
    Thats why im saying can Xbox ask wwe2k for permission to add the game back thats all i wanted is them to add it back with permission like 3 4 years ago they added wwe 15 16 17 18 back to the shop. like right now it you look for 15 or any wwe it say wwe battlegrounds or wwe 22 or 23 it use to be all the wwe game insept wwe 2k14 they never brought that back to the shop look xbox are adding some 360 games back i dont get why they take em out the shop and bring them back in but can you talk to somebody who can ask wwe2k to bring these games back that we injoy you can find it on youtube people begging for all the older wwe games and it not just wwe its other games to im just try help the community get what they want because it not fair for the people who have the disc and they can't play they ether added back to the shop or give it to the people who have the disc im just trying to help the community get what they want just like you thank you i hope you understanding.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

does anyone have smackdown vs raw 09

they keep the forums fresh, which is why there is only forums for WWE 12, WWE 13 and WWE All Stars..

There maybe a update you need to download, but to be honest since SvR 09 is over 4 years old and most everyone is on WWE 12 or 13, your probly out of luck on anyone playing with ya unless you find someone with that game still.
Thema:

1. I can't find any downloads for Xbox 360 WWE games ????? - Similar Threads - can't find downloads

2. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  3. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...: i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!! * Moved from Community Center 5a0ca0d0-93c2-42e9-9b9a-ccf39d0a782a
  4. Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase: I purchased flight simulator on newegg.com and received the code and link via email to install on my PC. Clicked the link that took me to the Microsoft redeem code page. Entered the code, which...
  5. Xbox app can't find a download location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can't find a download location: For some reason the Xbox app can't find any location to download a game. I've already tried repairing the app from settings. I've also tried updating the app and Windows. I've tried going into the...
  6. Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B: I don't have any other drive besides C: and it still has 325 GB of free space. Trying to download an update for Halo that is 67 GB, but it won't find the drive apparently?...
  7. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  8. Can't find the digital download after i entered the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the digital download after i entered the code: my son bought me the deluxe version of the flight sim and after I download the code I am unable to find the game a45117d3-aa15-4d33-9b53-2bd445357e99
  9. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  10. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.: About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5...