I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store.

Discus and support I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone can give me some information. I am trying to find a purchased game I bought for Xbox 360. The game is "BUBBLE BOBBLE" by Taito... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANDRESABDO, Jan 18, 2023.

1. ANDRESABDO
    ANDRESABDO Guest

Hello, I hope someone can give me some information. I am trying to find a purchased game I bought for Xbox 360. The game is "BUBBLE BOBBLE" by Taito Corporation 1985, Please: it is NOT "Puzzle Bubble or Puzzle bubble2. I was on the phone with costumer support and they could not help me solve the issue. I can't find it browsing on my Xbox360, it doesn't show in the library. Also I can not find it either using my Xbox One S. I played that game with my children a lot now it's gone. Basically the game its about two little dragons that blow up bubbles to encapsulate enemies inside those bubbles, with endless rounds. If anyone has information I will really appreciate it. Thanks

:)

ANDRESABDO, Jan 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

The only 360 version that appears to be available is Bubble Bobble Neo. If there was a different version it appears to have been delisted, but if you're still using the same account that purchased it, you should be able to find it in your download history on the 360.

1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your console using the gamertag you used when you purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.
    5. Select the item, and then select Download Again.
    The game is not backwards compatible which si why it won't show up on the One, but the game is also available to purchase for the One as well as a sequel if you want to play it on a newer console. https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/aca-neogeo-puzzle-bobble/c3bzmxlfk5s9

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/aca-neogeo-puzzle-bobble-2/c1kz1pcsf2fx
  4. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

How to download Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy

Hi! I tried finding it but scrolling to purchases from 2017 will take a month.

I found the purchase mail from 18.04.2017.

I tried clearing cache and removing account but I can't find it. Search on Xbox store does not show it either. But all other telltale games are there.
  5. OrochiOkami Win User

Free copy of South Park The Stick of Truth

I'm also having a problem with the backwards compatible 360 Arcade title Dead Space Ignition. I purchased that game in October of 2010. It does not show up on my Ready to Install tab. The listing for the game on the Xbox One store shows that I need to
    pay for it, but the Xbox.com listing shows that I have already purchased the game. For some reason, the representative was unable to find a record of the game in my purchase history.
  6. xKilla Chick6x Win User

Xbox one the taken king pre order ($40) help

On Xbox 360 it doesn't work to purchase in game (maybe it will, but not yet). Can't find it in the game store. And idk what the game hub is. Has anyone successfully preordered only the expansion for 360? If so, how? Or where did u find it??
Thema:

1. I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store. - Similar Threads - can't find 360

2. I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: I am on the Xbox 360 platform. Both the in-game and Xbox 360 store have confirmed that the season pass was purchased. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game including the dlc and it...
  3. I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: Bought the season pass in xbox 360 store Entered borderlands 2 Went to downloadable content Cannot find any of the dlc Continued where I left off Checked fast travel for the maps Did not...
  4. Can't find my previously bought 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my previously bought 360 games: I had a few games i bought and downloaded on when i originally owned a 360 and now when i look at the same games i can't download them unless i rebuy them. is there any way i can get them back or...
  5. I can't find any downloads for Xbox 360 WWE games ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find any downloads for Xbox 360 WWE games ?????: My Xbox 360 has a ton of games to download but none of the WWE games seem available. I don't want to use disc games, they freeze up and get scratched. Can anyone help me find downloadable WWE...
  6. Can't find added game in my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find added game in my Xbox 360: Hi, I just added a free game from Microsoft website to my Xbox360 account But I can not find it on my Xbox console. I made sure it is added to the same account Help please "Sacred 2 Fallen...
  7. Support can't find my 360 SN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support can't find my 360 SN: Hello , I have a big problem. I can't remove parental controls from a used xbox 360 because xbox support can't find my console. They say my serial number is non existant. So 1st time iv'e called a...
  8. Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online: hi, Ok, so i just recently got back online on Xbox LIVE, after some issues. I wanted to play Cod Black Ops online. The problem is, i when the game is loading, it says: "Waiting for 5 more...
  9. Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data: Soooo, I made a thread a while ago asking about some games, so I downloaded Lego Batman 2 since it's been a while since I played it and it brings back some memories. I'm logged into my original...
  10. I have an Xbox 360 S and can't find the wifi drivers to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 S and can't find the wifi drivers to download: I bought a used Xbox 360 S a few days ago and have been fighting to get it connected to my home wifi. I keep getting an IP Address error and was told that I had to download the wifi drivers to...