I can’t envied mensagens for players

Discus and support I can’t envied mensagens for players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I can’t envied mensagens on the app for players c0de7691-689d-4cf8-860f-c38ab77dffbe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sophia0011, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. Sophia0011
    Sophia0011 Guest

    I can’t envied mensagens for players


    I can’t envied mensagens for players [​IMG]

    I can’t envied mensagens on the app for players

    :)
     
    Sophia0011, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Mensagens

    Pedir o desbloqueio de mensagem

    [translation]

    Request message unlock
     
    pedrotaxi1974, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. mensagem

    recebo mensagens durante os jogos e ao responder diz que a mensagem não pode ser enviada e manda para o suporte mas não resolve nada
     
    Junior Cancela, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    Mensagens

    Hey there pedrotaxi1974.

    If you're referring to a suspension you can check out Enforcement.xbox.com for details on how suspensions work and the option to submit a case review if you're eligible.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Mensagens[Messages]

    Hi filipeFarias1,

    Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with sending messages on Xbox One. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to send a message? If so, please post the exact message/code you receive. To troubleshoot this, check out
    this article on our support website: Why Can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

    I hope this helps.
  6. Pagano Win User

    Duvidas

  7. gameshoes3003 Win User

    It's almost here.

    I envy you. I have no job.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    I got hacked by EnVy Dragon08

    Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
Thema:

I can’t envied mensagens for players

Loading...
  1. I can’t envied mensagens for players - Similar Threads - can’t envied mensagens

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...