I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem

Discus and support I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happend with de game, pls fix the problem 5f8d08d9-0af4-46d1-8cbb-bb16a2d726be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubyAardvark178, Nov 15, 2016.

  1. I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem


    What happend with de game, pls fix the problem

    :)
     
    RubyAardvark178, Nov 15, 2016
    #1
  2. CANNOT LOG INTO MICROSOFT BINGO!!!!!!!

    WHY CAN[T YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM: "There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened."

    PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND FIX THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
     
    GoldMacaroon18, Nov 15, 2016
    #2
  3. Takorado
    Takorado Guest
    Bingo keeps crashing

    I have the same problem. Everytime ai joined a game, Bingo shuted unexpectingly. Pls help me to solve this.
     
    Takorado, Nov 15, 2016
    #3
  4. Takorado Win User

    Bingo keeps crashing

    I have the same problem. Everytime ai joined a game, Bingo shuted unexpectingly. Pls help me to solve this.
  5. Vusba Win User

    MICROSOFT flight simulator is not working on me i cant fix the provblem more than 1 year

    help

    entering game and it says pls insert de game disk cant fix it heeeeeeeeelp
  6. UniformBoar4448 Win User

    Connectivity Issues

    Okay I see that I'm not the only one that is having The same problems and issues ! What really *** me off is when you are winning really good, and you have a bunch of bingos on several boards with brief cases and keys coming to you and the game freezes up

    And then it disconnects, i lose my wins/bingos/power balls and bingos/ keys, coins and tickets. I've bought coins and i didn't buy them to lose them because you guys can't fix the system ! I' have been having this problem for` ``weeks now !!! I've posted
    my issues on the Facebook Forums But still no help at all . ,, Look I love the game but if you can;t fix it then give me my money back ! ! I Have Windows 8.1 Asus gaming PC
  7. LuckyLotus43691 Win User

    microsoft bingo

    my Microsoft bingo can not connect to the server. T he lst time this happened you had to fix it for me. I would appreciate it if you

    would be able to do that again for me . Please
    Please help me. As the gamer stated above, I also have the same problem. My Microsoft Bingo all of a sudden will not connect to the server. I have run Troubleshoot but it didn't help.

    Please! Tell me what to do. Thank you.
  8. GloriaMarkus Win User

    What the .......?

    I just experienced the same problem. This needs to be fixed. We enjoy Bingo, but it is discouraging to get all Bingos and then lose the rewards because the screen is locked.
Thema:

I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem

Loading...
  1. I can´t enter the bingo game, pls fix the problem - Similar Threads - can´t enter bingo

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha...: i hit level 50 on diablo IV and i can´t no loger enter the game said a need to buy tha dlc?so i only play a free trail? d7b6ca87-3d9b-44b3-a56b-6c4513568e8e
  8. Can´t enter remote access for devmode anymore

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t enter remote access for devmode anymore: Hi, so basicly I have created an dev account on my XBox and was able to access it once via the link given in my dev home with anything working flawlessly. When I´m trying it again now my browser...
  9. can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, a month ago I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate DLC Pass, first everything worked like normal, but when I opened the game and there was this loading-redstone block, this white window...
  10. Can´t enter a code on the console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t enter a code on the console: Hi I just bought Gears of war 4 and it comes with 4 bonus games (1,2,3,Judgement) but I can´t enter the code, the console doesn´t let me. I select "write the code" and the screen just turns a...