I cant enable free month xbox live trail

Discus and support I cant enable free month xbox live trail in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ttv_EzDubz_07, Jun 11, 2019.

1. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live

:)

ttv_EzDubz_07, Jun 11, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Sorry but the free month of Xbox Live was only available with a new Xbox 360 and only if you created your account on the 360 console. That feature is no longer available for the Xbox One.
  4. Flinstone956 Win User

1 month gold

got the website to and sign in and go to join xbox live gold and there you can start the one month free trail
  5. Perk1171 Win User

The current profile is not able to play in XBOXLIVE

After purchasing the 9.99 for one month it let him play.....why would the 1 month free trail not let you play games? trail is a trail period, or is it just to use the internet only on the trial period/
  6. ToscaneIIi Win User

Free month trail

There is no trial and there will never be one. But without an active subscription you can check if you're eligible for a discount on the

1-Month sub
    (you need to be logged in).
Thema:

1. I cant enable free month xbox live trail - Similar Threads - cant enable free

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my wifi adapter keep became hidden once i open some certain game and i cant enable it...: i was playing "the finals" and i immediately realize my wifi disappeared i try to troubleshoot it but it cant find my wireless network so it only try to fix my LAN adapter. i check my device...
  7. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...: been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to...
  8. have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the...: been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to...
  9. I cant enable Multiplayer on my Java edition of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant enable Multiplayer on my Java edition of Minecraft: I recently got Minecraft today and it said that go to Microsoft account settings . But once there i could not find where in settings I needed to go. I watched a bunch of videos and they told me to...
  10. Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?: My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Servie info is unavailable 599139be-c6bf-4c9c-a553-50b76e15ba50