I can't edit my avatar

Discus and support I can't edit my avatar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I actually playing on my pc with Window 10. When I go to my account on the web site, they show me my avatar and I can edit it but the problem is when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MizzTania, Sep 22, 2017.

1. MizzTania
    MizzTania Guest

I can't edit my avatar

I actually playing on my pc with Window 10. When I go to my account on the web site, they show me my avatar and I can edit it but the problem is when I click on it, they foward me in a other page and when I click on Avatar editor, they open Xbox App and
    nothing. How can I edit my avatar on my pc.

Also I already try to installe Silverligth but nothing

I can't edit my avatar [​IMG]

I can't edit my avatar [​IMG]

:)

MizzTania, Sep 22, 2017
  2. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    Problem about Avatar

I can't see my avatar in games app and can't even edit my avatar. Anyone can help?

ZX0814, Sep 22, 2017
  3. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    ZX0814, Sep 22, 2017
  4. I can't edit my avatar

xHTGx Bonafide, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Snowwika Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

I mentioned earlier that even with Silverlight installed, I still can't edit my avatar. I still get the "open the Games app to edit your avatar" screen.
  6. ZX0814 Win User

Problem about Avatar

7. VivaciousMean61 Win User

Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

I forgot to mention that I can't edit my avatar on the website or SmartGlass
  8. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

I can't edit my avatar

9. Lost Spartan119 Win User

I can't sign into my profile

Well since I can't edit my post

I finally signed in, but I have no avatar, no gamerscore, the dashboard is horridly slow, and nothing is loading. Everything on my hard drive is still there, but it won't stop prompting me to choose an avatar. My old one has somehow disappeared along with
    my gamerscore and my achievements.
Thema:

I can't edit my avatar

1. I can't edit my avatar - Similar Threads - can't edit avatar

2. I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Java edition with my Bedrock edition: I have Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc & when I try to get my free copy java edition it doesn't say "get" like it says it should it says "buy". In the launcher it shows play/install for bedrock...
  3. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  4. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  5. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  6. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  7. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  8. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  9. Why can't I save my edited Avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my edited Avatar?: I have googled and tried every suggestion that I have read. Nothing seems to work. I always get the "something went wrong" error message. Has anybody figured this out? I have uninstalled and...
  10. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant edit original avatar

2. i cant edit my avatar xbox

3. cant edit xbox avatar