I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

Discus and support I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As in the topic. I can't download the xbox live profile when I try to play COD Black Ops 2. When I try to download the profile, a window pops up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanSan251, Oct 8, 2023.

  1. DanSan251
    DanSan251 Guest

    I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S


    As in the topic. I can't download the xbox live profile when I try to play COD Black Ops 2. When I try to download the profile, a window pops up saying that I can't connect to xbox live and to test the internet. The console is connected directly to the router and the internet works everywhere else. I asked Xbox technical support and they told me to reset the console and then reinstall the game. It didn't help. I found a few ways to fix it on YouTube and forums, but nothing works. The worst thing is that based on the dates of the videos and forum discussions, it is clear that this problem has existed for at least three years, if not more, and Microsoft is doing nothing about it. They advertise their backward compatibility and it works terribly. Maybe someone here will help me...

    :)
     
    DanSan251, Oct 8, 2023
    #1
  2. DanSan251 Win User

    I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

    What the hell? I check out Xbox servers and everything is on green.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

    yep status page is not updated to reflect it, many many people are unable to connect to the 360 servers.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

    the 360 side of live is down right now and no time stated to fix yet
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I apologize but the game is not a backward-compatible game. There is a different version for Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S but the 360 version can't be played on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

    For your reference, you can check the backward compatible list here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compa...
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

    The Xbox Live servers for the Xbox 360 are currently down. This is also affecting Backward compatible games on the XBox One and Xbox Series X|S. No ETA yet on a fix.
Thema:

I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S

Loading...
  1. I can't dowoland Xbox live profile on backward compatibility Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - can't dowoland live

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...