I can't download Xbox Live Gold free games!!

Discus and support I can't download Xbox Live Gold free games!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account security proofs is an email but the email account is valid anymore. I remove it but the system said that it will be updated at 2014/3/1,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yakumo319, Jan 3, 2014.

1. yakumo319
    yakumo319 Guest

My account security proofs is an email but the email account is valid anymore.

I remove it but the system said that it will be updated at 2014/3/1, and i can't add\remove\change account security proofs.

When i want to download the game from web, it connect to the page which shows it will be updated at 2014/3/1 and sign out.

So that i can't download....

Could anyone help?

:)

yakumo319, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbix live not working

I Renewed my Xbox live gold membership 2 days ago online and I can download free gold games but I can't play Xbox live online

DevinSt.Pierre, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Can't get evolve on my xbox LIVE GOLD account.

so when evolve got free on xbox live gold, i tried to download the game, but when i click on ''free with gold'' the page keep refreshing..

so i can't make the transaction for the FREE GOLD GAME, which **** me off..

InS4n3 x demon, Jan 3, 2014
  4. I can't download Xbox Live Gold free games!!

Have you tried to download the game from the console? When you try and make a purchase from the website it will want you to verify your account for security purposes. On the console, you will not need such verification.

Instant C1a55ic, Jan 3, 2014
  5. yakumo319
    yakumo319 Guest
    Thank you for your help, i downloaded from the search game of the console, and it seem to be not free for gold account. But today i saw the free information at my home page and it can be download now. Thank you very much.

yakumo319, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Tailslide Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

My son has a paid xbox live gold subscription and I am able to download the free xb1 games under it including the rated M ones because I do not have content restrictions set.

Are you saying there is some special restriction that you can't download the free xbox 360 games under a child xbox live gold account?
  7. RajSud Win User

Xbox live will offer 2 free games a month for Gold Members

How do I actually download the games? I have logged in via a brower to:

www.xbox.com/.../game-with-gold

Having first logged in and def have gold membership, when I click on the "get bonus game" link, it takes me to the fable III page where I can download the demo for free or "purchase" the game for £29.99. Can't seem to see where I download it from to my xbox
    for free.
  8. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  9. ZombieTron Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

I don't think anyone is paying for Gold xbox Live for the free games for gold, just like the various apps and entertainment features, the free games are just a bonus.

You pay for gold to play on xbox live, currently downloading Tomb Raider for free is just a nice extra.
  10. Dr deadpool15 Win User

Xbox Live gold Purchase

If you have a current Xbox live Gold membership, and the game you're trying to download is gold free, then it is free as long as you have gold membership. I have a few games that I got for free using my gold membership.
Thema:

1. I can't download Xbox Live Gold free games!! - Similar Threads - can't download Live

2. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  3. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  4. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  5. Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again: Whenever I sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 It takes me to a screen that requires me to log in, once I log in with my email and password it brings up the error message above. So how do I...
  6. Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it...: I got this error when trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Is anyone having the same problem? Please Help! 528e144d-1b37-4642-8c5f-a30e4d30062e
  7. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  8. Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741: Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?: Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?: Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on...