i can't download the xbox app on pc

Discus and support i can't download the xbox app on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i try to download the app on the Microsoft store and it just says it is downloading and dose not do anything 76fb6d50-65db-4e48-b29b-fbf1e9ce589b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by william faithfull, Dec 3, 2023.

1. i can't download the xbox app on pc

when i try to download the app on the Microsoft store and it just says it is downloading and dose not do anything

:)

william faithfull, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello William F, my name is Jose.

It is a problem that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox

They are already working to solve it as soon as possible.

You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If the issue persists, feel free to contact Xbox customer support for further assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this information can help you.

Good Luck!
  3. TimPurdum Win User

0x80070005 error code for 3 months

This unfortunately does not solve the problem. I have went to a complete reset of the PC, wiped the disk, download windows from the cloud, set up as new PC, and the error is still there. Can't sign into the XBox app, and the windows store says it can't download "XBox Identity Provider". Spent 90 minutes on the phone with support to no avail.
  4. ImAice Win User

Xbox account

Yes, the Microsoft store app is available on Windows PC but you can't download Warzone from the Microsoft store app on your PC.
  5. Jason Guer Win User

I can't download Xbox app to my PC

Hello bakiözen

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue in regard of downloading the Xbox App in Microsoft store. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Is this working before?
    • What is the current version and build of your Windows computer? (Press the Windows key + R type winver then hit Enter)
    • Have you tried to download a different application? if it has the same behavior.

The possible root cause of this issue is that you have a damaged or corrupted system files. The following are the suggested methods to possibly correct the issue.

Method A. Update Windows- to get the latest updates to keep your device running smoothly and securely.

• Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Install all pending updates

Method B. Reset the Xbox App

• Press the Windows key type Powershell, run as administrator
    • Copy and paste the following command: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Wait for the process to finish

Method C. Reset the Microsoft Store

• Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Jason Guer Win User

I can't download Xbox app to my PC

Hello bakiözen

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. i can't download the xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - can't download app

2. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  3. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  4. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  5. I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC: I recently built a new pc. Getting code : Code: 0x80248007 System Info from dxdiag : Windows 11 Home 64 Bit (10.0, Build 22631) Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12 core processor...
  6. Can't download game in XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game in XBOX app: On browser it available to download my friend in same country can download but when it link me to XBOX application it can't be downloaded i already try to change country and back reset my PC and...
  7. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  8. I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app: I want to install games onto my HDD as the default drive is an ssd with not much space. When I try to switch it to my H drive (the HDD) it says I need to select a folder but whenever I select a...
  9. Can't download games from the Xbox App Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download games from the Xbox App Windows 10: Hello everyone, I've already red numerous threads regarding this topic, but now have come to the conclusion to ask my questions here. So basically I was able to play as usual as it has always...
  10. I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any game in my Xbox app on pc: I have subscribed to PC game pass and when trying to download any game it show me this error 0x800700490 and I have tried solutions from the internet and it didn't work....