I cant download the required accesories of xbox

Discus and support I cant download the required accesories of xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem to install the required programs of xbox. The most important is the Xbox Identity provider which is needed to log in, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pablo Ortiz Gervilla, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I cant download the required accesories of xbox

Hello, I'm having a problem to install the required programs of xbox. The most important is the Xbox Identity provider which is needed to log in, but the rest of them are neither been downloaded, even after 3 hours trying so.

I would thank if somebody can help me

Cheers

I cant download the required accesories of xbox [​IMG]

:)

Pablo Ortiz Gervilla, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, don’t worry. I can suggest you other things:

A.
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

B. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

C. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the same as the regular update via settings, and don't worry your content will remain)

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Pablo
    That’s odd, but don’t worry. Skip that part and the ones that you see in red
  4. Pablo Ortiz Gervilla Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, I see…
    In this case please give this a try:

A. Open the Control Panel in Windows.
    After opening the control panel, set the “View by” on the top-right corner to “Large icons“.
    Click on the “Network and Sharing Center” option.
    Here, click on the “Change adapter settings” link on the left panel.
    Now, right-click on the active network adapter and select “Properties“.
    Go to the “Networking” tab.
    Here, uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” option.
    Click on the “Ok” button to save changes.
    Then close all the windows, restart your PC and try again

B. Use a custom DNS address in your PC
    Try with both Google and Cloudflare DNS
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-....

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

C. Try reinstalling the Microsoft store and all its components
    Use both methods provided by Lester
  6. Pablo Ortiz Gervilla Win User

Hello, thanks for replying

The thing is that i can't even log in in Xbox, that is the main problem, that i can't download de identify provider, so i can't do anything in xbox app, is there any way to get the files without downloading them from xboxapp or microsoft store?
Thema:

1. I cant download the required accesories of xbox - Similar Threads - cant download required

2. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  5. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  6. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  7. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  8. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  9. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  10. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a