I can't download or cancel my game on Xbox PC

Discus and support I can't download or cancel my game on Xbox PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with the xbox app. I have wanted to download some games, but it isn't loading and it just says queued. I have reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slsgdos, Mar 14, 2023.

1. slsgdos
    slsgdos Guest

I have been having trouble with the xbox app. I have wanted to download some games, but it isn't loading and it just says queued. I have reinstalled gaming services which it tells me to do and I have done powershell commands to reinstall it. I have also reinstalled the xbox app. I have tried numerous times. The times I do it now it just says pending in the ms store. How do I fix

:)

slsgdos, Mar 14, 2023
  2. slsgdos Win User

I have 11. I have installed every update I could and only could install one optional update. It had no fix on the issue. Yes, I am on PC.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Slsgdos, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. slsgdos Win User

I also have getting errors now in xbox app with gaming services. I have done everything in this link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-the-gaming-services-from-the/c65c55a7-b5d4-4802-86bb-911ae0e73057
  5. Hausmagger Win User

Sniper Elite V2 not downloading

Same here! Mostly stuck on 0%. Sometimes it will download, but really, really slow. Can't do anything else, otherwise it cancels the download... Have 90Mbit download, on PS3, PC, Phone, tablet there's no problem. Keep getting corrupt files, incomplete downloades,
    etc. (Southpark SoT), so I cleared cache, delete/downloaded profile and even formatted the HDD. But now I can't download all my games again because of the slow/not working xbox live services...
  6. PetryBosch Win User

Info: Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available!

I couldnt find it in the store on the xbox.

So I went to my pc where it was visible, I clicked the install button and directly after that the cancel button.

Now it is auto"magically" downloading on the xbox. Can't wait to check it out tonight.
Thema:

1. I can't download or cancel my game on Xbox PC - Similar Threads - can't download cancel

2. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...
  3. Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading: I do everything and I not have network problems. This stay here 15 minutes. [img] [img] 808414d8-691f-4c57-a5c7-581e95983c93
  4. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  5. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...
  6. My game is stuck downloading on 0%, I can't cancel it and it won't download anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck downloading on 0%, I can't cancel it and it won't download anymore.: Hi All, I am trying to download Tetris Effect, however game is stuck downloading on 0% and won't update, it also does nothing when I try to cancel the download. I've attempted to restart the...
  7. i can't download or cancel any games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download or cancel any games on xbox app on pc: it happens when i start download a game it reached 5.8m then stopped , i tried to cancel it or continue the download , nothing happen , even i try to download another game it happen the same it...
  8. Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download.: I tried to download an addon to a game when it downloaded for a second and then froze. I tried to do everything like updating my pc, clearing Microsoft Store cache, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  9. I can't cancel a download on the xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel a download on the xbox app.: I tried to download a game but it started downloading something else which was much bigger in GB. When i try to cancel the download it does nothing and it's preventing me from playing my games....
  10. Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it: I tried to install the Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass but a Windows Update caused a restart mid-download. I now cannot cancel individual parts (It downloads Hitman 3 and each level in the trilogy...