I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

Discus and support I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusty Shackleford1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word install, and not having it. When I go to click install it will start the loading animation as usual, but after a few seconds it will go back to saying "Install", either with the globe or without it. Has anybody else run into this issue, and if so was there any way you got around it?

:)

Rusty Shackleford1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Rusty Shackleford1 Win User

Yes, I previously had it downloaded and linked for access to Titanfall 2. I never deleted it and as far as I know it's up-to-date.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

That's EA. You need ubisoft for R6
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you download the ubisoft store app and link your accounts? Game pass only authenticates for EA and Ubisoft and you have to use their tools
  5. manda.grace Win User

Error code: 0x80073d0d

I’m not sure that’s a relevant solution as that’s not the same error code. I only have one Microsoft account and am attempting to download them from that account. I also only have one device so it’s not a device issue. Other apps download without issue, it’s just those two specific titles
  6. ngocphi Win User

Home Xbox setting and games

Depends if you mean season pass dlc then no those are account specific

Games and sharable dlc is only in your ready to install list

You can't install from marketpkacw

And it only applies to the home console

You can't roam to another console and download the other's games

You can only do it on their home console and only one home console at a time
Thema:

1. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue. - Similar Threads - can't download specific

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...